G’day AHB

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beer gut

Reaction score
G’day
I am a novice brewer who after trying a Coopers kit once over 10 years ago and never again, recently started to brew AG.

A mate of mine has been making some exceptional AG beers and inspired me to try home brewing
again.

After watching loads of youtube and reading up on this forum I did 2 mini BIAB batches of NRB’s All Amarillo APA, the second one turned out good so I bought the Robobrew 3 and so far have brewed 2 batches. One more NRB’s AAAPA and a @Fro-Daddy Pirate Life Mosaic IPA clone TEST.

My PL Mosaic IPA clone TEST is on day 9/10 of fermentation and I can’t wait to taste how it turns out.

Awesome forum and source of information.

cheers :bigcheers:

At the risk of taking this thread wildly off topic I am amazed at how all of the main characters as well as Barrie Dunn are so intelligent and articulate. Such a great irony considering the characters they play.

I agree and it was an awesome show, has kind of lost it’s magic over the seasons though.

I’m glad that my avatar has been a bit of a talking point haha.

Back on topic, I kegged the Mosaic IPA this morning and smelled and tasted great, I can’t wait for it to carb up.

cheers
Cass

Back off topic agreed and agreed, the Netflix era was dismal, should have left it where it was.

Back on topic, I'm a big fan of mosaic. It's great as a smash hop and great in an ipa, whether or not as both.

Latest posts

Back