Funny Ass Washing Machine For Sale Lol

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gives it a whole new meaning...

Funny Ass Washing Machine For Sale Lol

hyphen.jpg

:eek: Look at the price! Surely the NZ dollar isn't trading that badly.
Although, it is a small price to pay for a portal to another dimension.

Being from a country where bidets are common but never took off in Australia for some reason I regularly use baby wipes so I don't need such a machine.

Can I make beer in my washing machine if I use the warm/cold setting?

Which is best for lagering? Cold/cold or warm:cold?

What do I use for an airlock?

Will the detergent affect my hops utilisation?

Should I use washing powder with enzymes and will this stop me getting a double chin?

How do you make beer?

Damn worth about $150.00

Now there is the technique for selling off rubbish on E-Bay.

Being from a country where bidets are common but never took off in Australia for some reason I regularly use baby wipes so I don't need such a machine.

Bribie Bribie Bribie i think that was a little bit too much imformation. Just about to dish up dinner too. <_<

But wipes are good

especially if you have a hairy bum :lol:

Bribie Bribie Bribie i think that was a little bit too much imformation. Just about to dish up dinner too. <_<
But wipes are good
especially if you have a hairy bum :lol:

FFS Brad waaaayyyy too much info now... I won't sleep for a week! :lol:

Pssst! Always took ya as a brazilian man myself... :ph34r:

Chappo

Im still trying to understand why Poms have bidets but never take showers??? Or do they use the bidet for a shower?? Strange species... :ph34r: :p

Ball bag baths are awsome.
A house with out a bidet is a house with dirty bottoms.

Only ...ONLY on AHB could a topic deviate within ten posts, from a funny washing machine add to a discussion on personal preferences for washing your bum. ...My god. :wacko:

Trippy washing machine add though. The seller seems to be a 'creative' type :lol: I want some of what he's having...

Yep this is getting really weird :blink:

I just drag mine across the lawn, seems to work for Banjo.

Batz

You can sparge from the bottom in a bidet.

I suppose you put the proceeds into a wooden barrel, put it onto the counter of an off-license with some apple juice and call it scrumpy??? :icon_vomit:

:icon_cheers:

Im still trying to understand why Poms have bidets but never take showers??? Or do they use the bidet for a shower?? Strange species... :ph34r: :p

When I lived full time in the UK I would bathe about 2 or at the most 3 times a week. Disgusting insanitary?? Well on the few occasions I have been back there I would shower every day for the first few days. Then slowly go back to form and just shower every couple of days. You can go flat out in that climate but after a couple of days you can sniff your armpit and all you can smell is the deodorant you put on days ago. At ambient 12 degrees you just dont need to bathe every day. I remember as a kid we had big American air bases, after WW2 and they would shower every day in the UK winter and come down with skin diseases, literally.

<Too much information>

however there is one or two parts of the anatomy that do get used on a daily basis that do need a daily cleanup so hence the popularity of the bidet

<End of too much info>

Batz

:lol: :lol:

Mental picture.......anticipated headline/charges.............:lol:

Google radical perineal prostatecomy then keloid scars and you will get a not to pretty idea of what my bum looks like

If you are game

muuhhaahahah
:ph34r:

Batz

What happens in and around the Bat Cave stays in and around the Bat Cave methinks... :ph34r:

Google radical perineal prostatecomy then keloid scars and you will get a not to pretty idea of what my bum looks like

If you are game

muuhhaahahah
:ph34r:

I'd rather look at your avatar :super:

Back