Funny Ass Washing Machine For Sale Lol

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FFS Brad waaaayyyy too much info now... I won't sleep for a week! :lol:

Pssst! Always took ya as a brazilian man myself... :ph34r:

Chappo

Nah you know me Chap Chap, I dont like to part with anything..even the hairs on my arse. I'm still trying to think of a way of reuseing them.

Perhaps if I used the wax strip thingos to insulate my mash tun?? :huh:

How did we get to this? :( I blame Bribie

Yes I blame Bribie as well

Bloody poms :lol:

Thats it, I'm not going to sleep well after this post!

Actually I'm pissed off with ALDI, my Snug in a Bug baby wipes (120 to the tub) have been replaced by Mamia baby wipes, 80 for about the same price. However I do find that the Mamia are bigger and far softer and you can use them folded half, then for the next pass folded again, and it is possible to do not only a third pass but then, incredibly, fold for a final pass for perfect freshness.

Hey sounds a bit like sparging.

Edit: I wonder if I could change my username to bumsparge, has a certain ring about it

ring? doh

sorry

Actually I'm pissed off with ALDI, my Snug in a Bug baby wipes (120 to the tub) have been replaced by Mamia baby wipes, 80 for about the same price. However I do find that the Mamia are bigger and far softer and you can use them folded half, then for the next pass folded again, and it is possible to do not only a third pass but then, incredibly, fold for a final pass for perfect freshness.

Edit: I wonder if I could change my username to bumsparge, has a certain ring about it

ring? doh

sorry

ROFLMAO

BribieBumSparge yesssssss do it, do it

ring? doh

sorry
Sounds like your getting some mighty good efficiency there Bribie :lol: :lol:

Only for you Bribie!

naughty.JPG

BTW Bribie always smells fine... don't ask me why I know I just do ok... :ph34r:

BTW Bribie always smells fine... don't ask me why I know I just do ok... :ph34r:

Hmmmmm, me thinks we have a wipes convert here.

Damn Poms

*mantis off to the shed to find old wipes container thingy he saw the other day, left over from many years ago*

....Only if you measure the gravity. I guess you'd need a refractometer for that. No, you cannot borrow mine.

Is it possible to install one of these into a bidet? Mmmmmm. Power wipe. :icon_drool2:

buffer.jpg

;)

We have a new AHB low....

BLOODY POMS... :ph34r: (almost as bad as New Zealanders!!!!!!) :ph34r: :ph34r:

(The Ashes are ours Bribie......get your unwashed, bum-wiping hands off them :p )

This thread really has turned to shit... :blink:

LOL i post a washing machine and now....

Cheers Vice

Back