• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Full Mash Brewery And Accessories 4 Sale

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lou

Reaction score
Hi Ya all
Brewery for sale
I'm moving and its all got to go - live in Brissy -

a three tier full mash brewery - max capcity 30-40L
all electric - This rig is not electrically tested or properly grounded and needs to be checked by someone who knows what they are doing. Makes great wort. Easy to set up and use - hlt has variable thermostat control- boiler has variable rheostat controler and large thermometre and level sight glass made of polycarbonate. All stainless steel construction on all parts that come into contact with wort. Many years work - and a few fantastic beers made on this rig.

The stand bolts together (can be disassembled) is solid as a rock, made of angle iron and has wheels -

full pics below

also available

soda stream gas cylinder with reg and gas fittings attachments and adaptor

barleycrusher malt mill

2 x 19L kegs

auto syphon

replacement keg valves - idophor - ph tester liquid - metabisulphite for dechlorination
and more stuff I can't think of

all reasonable offers considered

PM me

thanks
lou

IMGP0731.JPGIMGP0714.JPGIMGP0735.JPGIMGP0737.JPGIMGP0736.JPG

Whats with everyone selling up? Is it GED or what? sad to see whatever it is

Whats with everyone selling up? Is it GED or what? sad to see whatever it is

Seems just as many people are getting into it as there are getting out of it.. :unsure: Since ive been on here, sounds like alot of people are right into it, some are into it and some are there???

All have their reasons I guess...

PM sent

Someones loss is someone elses gain :rolleyes:

Lou your doing the right thing mate. :ph34r:

Seems just as many people are getting into it as there are getting out of it.. :unsure: Since ive been on here, sounds like alot of people are right into it, some are into it and some are there???

All have their reasons I guess...

Agreed, though I would have thought more people would have been keeping with it and trying to keep the $$ spent on beer down. Maybe he's going to buy a morebeer sculpture next week :icon_cheers:

Lou

Am interested in the mill, but the PM is not going through, saying

This message can not be sent because the recipient has their personal messenger disabled or they are in a member group not allowed to use the personal messenger.

PM me about this please.

I'll start on oline bidding war :)

barleycrusher malt mill $120

QldKev

Lou,

PM's are not working but i'm interested in the soda stream gas cylinder with reg and gas fittings attachments and adaptor

Rook

I'm interested in the Sodastream+adapter if therook changes his mind.

Also am I blind or where is the boiler?

Same too, I sent(thought) a PM as soon as it was posted for SS cylinder etc and keg valves.. Thought I was pretty good as I never am fast enough on here...

And yes nothing was sent through.. He has prob sold it elsewhere????

At 38-40 bucks a slab you gotta be brewing, and if you are buying it by the six pack you obviously have a lot of spare cash.

Hi lou,

I'm very keen to take the lot off your hands, but PM's not getting through. Would appreciate to know if it's still available and how to get in touch!

Cheers,
Kris.

Hi ya all

its lou here

the one selling the brewery

I realised I had to update my email address for the PM's but now my whole account has crashed and doesn't work.

If you could send your messages again that would be great.

Also try my email which is ilanrl at hotmail dot com

thanks for your patience - I think the moderators need to look at this issue

also the validation system seems a bit buggy

lou

brewery is still for sale

I am happy to split it all up and have no probs selling all the kegging equip separately and the malt crusher separately

Latest posts

Back