• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

FS (Sydney)- display fridge/cake fridge

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mikk

Reaction score
I bought this cake fridge about a year ago with grand plans to fit my stainless conical inside, however have since bought a different fridge for the same purpose so this one needs to go! It's a good brand (Goldstein)

It cools easily down to 3-4C, or to about 12C with the temp selector dialled all the way up. It has a fan which circulates air all the time too, so it cools the contents quickly, with no temp gradient from top to bottom.

There are no shelves fitted, & the shelf holder doesn't rotate, though I'm not sure if it's meant to! There are 2 fluoro lights inside- 1 works the other just needs a new tube.

It's a bit noisy when running, but not in an 'about to break' way, it's just a commercial fridge!

Dimensions are- 1780 high, 700 wide, 740 deep.
Interior is 1150 x 640 x 640.

Only $80, or $60 if you can pick it up this weekend. It's on wheels, & in the garage ready to go!

Pickup from Marrickville.

IMG_3454.jpg

Back