• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

FS: Olmstead Single Font & Tap x 2

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ciderman

Reaction score
Olmstead Single Font & Tap x 2

Stainless steel. These are brand new still in the box. Stamping on box suggested it's come straight from New York. Comes complete with short shank connections to the font and a SS dip tube. Included is 1.2m Bevlex tubing/beer line. Also comes with tap handles.

These were given to me but unfortunately they are surplus to my needs and I could use the money for other brewery upgrades.

Looking for $75 each or will sell them together for $120.

Will swap the lot for 2x ball lock Cornelious kegs in working condition.

ImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1439527854.495265.jpg
ImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1439527895.508785.jpgImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1439527910.078262.jpgImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1439527923.693510.jpgImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1439527939.477921.jpg

I'm North Brisbane. Can look into postage if need be. They're reasonably light, 1.7kg each, packaged in box.

MisterWilson said:
Hey Ciderman
Where abouts are you? I'd be interested in 1 if in Melb.
Been covered in a previous thread, location is very helpful in a members signature.
And yep am guilty myself I must ad state to my home town.......

Umm just tried, how do I ad my home state in my avatar ?

My avatar has my location as Brisbane. Can you guys not see that or is it only visible to me?

trying to decide if I go kegerator or convert a freezer.

Ciderman said:
My avatar has my location as Brisbane. Can you guys not see that or is it only visible to me?
Hey mate, hope you get what you need. I am actually contemplating selling a couple cornies but I'll keep that for it's own thread to save hijacking this one. On topic, there is no location showing with your avatar from this end, on PC.

madpierre06 said:
Hey mate, hope you get what you need. I am actually contemplating selling a couple cornies but I'll keep that for it's own thread to save hijacking this one. On topic, there is no location showing with your avatar from this end, on PC.
I'd happily buy your kegs if you want to sell them. Also, I have revised the prices above for quick sale.

Ciderman said:
I'd happily buy your kegs if you want to sell them. Also, I have revised the prices above for quick sale.
Happy to help out, you can have the pair for $110 if you're happy with that, there's some spare seals with 'em as well. I had gotten 'em a while back but gonna be a while eyet before I can realistically go to a keg setup so would rather see 'em go to a home where tyhey're gonna be used.

madpierre06 said:
Happy to help out, you can have the pair for $110 if you're happy with that, there's some spare seals with 'em as well. I had gotten 'em a while back but gonna be a while eyet before I can realistically go to a keg setup so would rather see 'em go to a home where tyhey're gonna be used.
Great, that would be awesome. I'll pm you

Latest posts

Back