• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

FS - [Melb] 100 Litre Kettle, Jet Burner, Chiller and BIAB Bags

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

haydos72

Reaction score
Hi all,

Looking at selling my current BIAB setup. Been using this for a over a year now but need to down size due to space constraints. Its enough to get anyone started in BIAB doing some big brews. I usually get 50-60lt out of each brew but you could easily up this to 80lt. Looking to sell as an entire package but after gauging interest could be open to splitting.

For Sale:

100 Litre Stainless Steel Kettle. Made from quality stainless with a 3-piece sandwich base. Has short stem thermometer, stainless ball valve, false bottom and sight glass included. In good condition and always cleaned with Brewery cleaner.

LPG Jet Burner. Comes with high pressure regulator. Easily gets the heat into 70-80lt of water in the pot.

Approx.10m Stainless steel immersion chiller. Using Melbourne water (especially in winter), this gets the temp down reasonably quickly after boil.

Also got 2x Premium BIAB bags to throw in and another smaller BIAB bag. The big ones fit nicely on the pot and allow the grain to get plenty of water.

Also will throw in a 60lt Plastic Fermenter with all the necessary accessories if someone takes the whole lot.

Asking for $500.

Cheers

IMG_0058.JPG

IMG_0056.JPG

IMG_0059.JPG

IMG_0057.JPG

Was pretty keen to get rid of it in one package as I thought it would be a good startup for someone and it's easier. But will split if it there's not much interest soon.

Location is Balaclava, 3183

I'm gonna split this due to there not being a huge amount of interest. Refer to initial post for descriptions on items.

100lt SS Pot (including 2x BIAB bags) - $240

SS Immersion Chiller - $80

LPG Jet Burner - $80

Brand New 60lt Fermenter with all fittings - $30

Cheers

Latest posts

Back