• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

FS: Home brew gear clear out (BRIS)

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rokaxe

Reaction score
Selling off parts of my old rig and items I recently acquired that I don't need from the Gumtree deal of the century. Refer to the price listing for items for sale, anything else appearing in the photo that isn't on the list is NOT for sale so don't bother asking.

Items highlighted in grey are considered brand new or in new condition having only limited/single use. Prices are fairly firm.

Too much stuff to properly take photos of. If you need a photo of anything just ask.

Any questions, let me know. Items located in Kedron 4031, not willing to ship.

DSC_0401~2.JPG

Gear sell.PNG

Hi, I'm keen on 1x Mangrove Jack fermenter, the 26L urn and SS 7.6m coil, will PM

I'll buy the SS 7.6m coil chiller if you're willing to ship to Melbourne.

Edit: BUGGER, too late. But I'll go for second spot if the other falls through.

Mardoo said:
I'll buy the SS 7.6m coil chiller if you're willing to ship to Melbourne.

Edit: BUGGER, too late. But I'll go for second spot if the other falls through.
Sorry mate, not wanting to ship.

Gear list updated.

Is the pump a keg king one? I'm keen for it, the ss pump head and the kitchen scales. I can pick up sometime on the weekend.

Adrianc5 said:
Is the pump a keg king one? I'm keen for it, the ss pump head and the kitchen scales. I can pick up sometime on the weekend.
It is indeed. Send me a PM to work out a time on the weekend.

Pump, SS pump head and scales sold.

Gear list updated but because this forum is silly I can no longer edit the OP.

Gear sell.PNG

It is Saturday morning my dudes. Here's an updated list of what is left.

Just a reminder that I'm not willing to ship anywhere. This is pick up from Kedron 4031 only and all prices are firm.

Gear sell.PNG

Latest posts

Back