• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Full Mash Brewing gear for sale

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chad

Reaction score
Due to work commitments and not being home frequently, I haven't been able to brew for a number of years now. So I have decided to sell my brew gear.

I would prefer to sell in a single transaction, hopefully to some new wanting to get into the hobby. If not sold as a whole, then I will take the time to sell in smaller groups.

This is on a 'first in first served' basis through the private message. If you are interested in smaller items, then please also message me, and I will put you on a reserve list if it comes to that.

This sale includes all items in the foreground of the photo, plus some other smaller random stuff not in the photo.
The pots are aluminium, there is a large copper immersion chiller in one of the pots, and a stainless strainer in the bottom of the mash. The mill rollers are also stainless.

I am currently asking for $500.
Pick up is from Forest Lake, QLD. I will provide the address upon request.

Thanks for your interest.

IMG_20190608_115648.jpg

Latest posts

Back