• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

FS: Full bar and brew setup

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chris7

Reaction score
Hi all,

Regrettably I have to sell my bar and brewing gear.

Bar is home made out of pine. The chest freezer holds 3 corny kegs, and one 12l stainless keg (all included). Everything required to use it is included.

Brew stand was something I made myself, and then was in the process of upgrading it. Would make a great project. Also including a fermenting fridge (thermoelectric) and fermenter and cube.

Located in Petrie - pickup only. Hoping to get $2800 for the lot, but open to offers. Bar stools are not included. Don't have a pic of the thermo fridge at the moment but will try get some in the next few days.
Any questions please ask.

ImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1466389126.547925.jpgImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1466389149.032161.jpgImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1466389165.582889.jpgImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1466389186.018202.jpgImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1466389284.576502.jpgImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1466389309.028700.jpgImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1466389339.031156.jpgImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1466389374.299723.jpgImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1466389406.219973.jpg

Would you sell seperately? I could be tempted by the kegerator and kegging gear.

A shame you're so far away, the bar I'd have been interested in.

Just to provide some more clarity re: the bar, Comes with the 4 kegs, 6kg Co2 tank with regulator, 220l chest freezer with fan to circulate the cold air, blichmann beer gun to fill bottles/growlers, illuminated 4 tap font, co2 manifolds to shut off individual kegs, all the connections required. The underneath of the bar top is illuminated as well. There is a switch to turn on the font lights and bar top.

Chris,

I'd take the whole bar but I have no space as my back balcony brewery bar is already overflowing.

If it doesn't sell as a whole, I'll take the Co2 tank and reg if you'll sell separately?
You are in Petrie, Brisbane correct?

Gents, I have a little understanding as to why this is being sold and I'd love to see it go in one hit to the right home, for Chris' sake.

Failing this, can a group of us get together, pool funds to buy the bits we want and make it easier for him?

I'd be up for a kegerator with font and wooden panelling on top. I could take the kegs, but I don't need them or anything else relating to kegging itself (I have co2 bottle etc).

Redman9 said:
Between us it looks like we could split the bar, Goomba.
I don't have the room for the bar, I just would like the kegerator. SWMBO wants a proper kegerator so the typical stainless steel/brush aluminium style ones are the go (it needs to look good in our tiny house's loungeroom), I want a more distinct wooden style one. This is 'acceptable' to her. I've got most the bits (barring a reg, but I've got my eye on a specific one) I need. I just like the wooden look and the font.

Lord Raja Goomba I said:
I don't have the room for the bar, I just would like the kegerator. SWMBO wants a proper kegerator so the typical stainless steel/brush aluminium style ones are the go (it needs to look good in our tiny house's loungeroom), I want a more distinct wooden style one. This is 'acceptable' to her. I've got most the bits (barring a reg, but I've got my eye on a specific one) I need. I just like the wooden look and the font.
I meant just kegerator and kegging gear (between us I'm sure we can work out to take the lot).
I'll pm Chris to see if he's had any other offers yet.

Hi all, apologies for the delay in responding to questions etc.
I have decided I am going to try and hang onto my bar and brewing gear for the time being. Should my circumstances change dramatically I will re-list it here.

Apologies for stuffing anyone around.

Cheers,
Chris

Good man.

Never let the toys go, they are much harder to acquire than let go.......

Btw, nice looking setup

Latest posts

Back