• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

FS: Branded beer glasses

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adam77

Reaction score
I have been told by the wife to offload some excess beer glasses which are unused.

I am selling the following unused glasses which I have been told to offload as they are taking up room. I would prefer to sell together, but will consider breaking up:

4 Southern Tier 16oz (US brewery sells online for US$4 each)
2 Southern Tier tulip glasses (US brewery sells online for $8 each)
2 Meantine London tall pint glasses
1 Meantine London tulip glass
2 Coopers Vintage tulip glasses
1 Flying Dog Snake Dog IPA
2 Stortebeker glasses unopened in box (0.5L tall curved glass). German brewery sells online for 10 EURO

I am open to offers. However not willing to post - located in Brisbane (inner East)

Thanks,

Adam.

image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg

I have given that serious thought recently!

To be honest though I do have too many glasses. Probably have others that are excess, but keen to hold on.

I'd be keen on the storteberker glasses? $15 ?

Hi Motabika,

Happy with $15 for the pair of Storteberker glasses.

If you can PM me for details.

Thanks,

Adam.

I will take all the tulip glasses. 2 southern tier tulip glasses, 1 London meantime tulip glass, 2 Coopers vintage tulip glasses. I can collect today. How does $50 sound? Cheers Tim

$50 sounds reasonable Denobrew for the tulips you have mentioned above.

I will PM you.

Thanks,

Adam.

The following are still available:

4 Southern Tier 16oz (US brewery sells online for US$4 each)
2 Meantine London tall pint glasses
1 Flying Dog Snake Dog IPA

Adam.

Hi Adam 77 I would be keen to take the rest of your hand PM with a price and details I can transfer the money today but won't be able to collect for 2 weeks as I have just flown out to work.

Latest posts

Back