• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Branded Beer glasses for sale (Southern Tier, Flying Dog, Meantine etc

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adam77

Reaction score
Hi,

I purchased some beer glasses from an online auction last week and have far too many. Most are US breweries (including Southern Tier, Flying Dog, Rouge, Victory), along with Meantine and a couple of Mikkeler.

They were previously sold by Innspire, but they went into liquidation. Most of the glasses retail from $6 in the US and sell for over $10 in Australia

I have around 40 that I want to offload - close to what they cost me (for $4-$5 each). They are brand new and in perfect condition.

I am located in Brisbane - let me know if you are interested. I am not keen on posting interstate at this stage.

Adam.

Throw some pics up I don't need more glasses (already got a bar full) but hey I can find room else where ;)

Yep, pics and pick up location will get these sold within minutes.

Super keen if you can hold onto them for a month. Will be moving to brissy at the start of July

I have attached some pictures of a selection of glasses. I have at least 10 different types - some with only a couple and others I have about 6 (all branded).

I am at Camp Hill (inner east). Please message me if you are keen to come and have a look or want to buy some. First in best dressed. After work is the best time or on the weekend.

Thanks,

Adam.

WP_001530.jpg

WP_001531.jpg

WP_001533.jpg

I have posted an additional photo of other glasses available.

The Victory Golden Monkey glasses are all gone. Message me if you are keen to inspect or want any. There has been a bit of interest, so they probably won't last.

Thanks,

Adam

Back