• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

FS: 36L Keep Cold complete mashtun $70

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jez

Reaction score
I've upgraded my mashtun and so now am selling my old 36L round Keep Cold beverage cooler mashtun. It comes ready to use with a braid/slotted copper false bottom, mashmaster dial temp probe and three piece stainless ball valve. The inside of the cooler is slightly warped due to the heat of the mash but the lid still seals fine and it has served me well for 30-40 batches or so and works well. The slotted braid/slotted copper falsie setup works well for single infusion batch sparging but struggles a bit with herms and I had the occasional stuck mash early on but it was fine if you kept the flow slow. Theres also a small hole drilled through the lid for a herms hose but I will supply a cork to plug it with. You can have the lot for $70, located in Petersham NSW. Cheers, Jez

photo 4.jpg

photo 3.jpg

photo 2.jpg

photo 1.jpg

Back