• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Fs: 20l Stainless Urn And 36l Stainless Pot/kettle

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

choppadoo

Reaction score
Hi all, I am moving interstate and looking to get rid of some of my brewing equipment. Only catch is I am leaving adelaide in the next week and would like to get rid of them by then, preferably by pickup. However I will post if the price is right.

1. Stainless steel urn, 20 litre capacity, bought new last year, only used a handful of times, excellent condition, 2400W element with adjustable settings, sightglass, etc. Works very well as a HLT. Best offer over $100.
20L_Stainless_Urn.gif

2. Stainless steel pot/kettle, 36 litre capacity, also bought new last year, thick base and sturdy handles. Good size for AG single batches. Best offer over $100
36L_Stainless_Kettle.gif

3. Willow 15 litre cylinder style esky. Good for partial mashes. $20 ono.
15L_Willow_Esky.gif

Contact me via PM.

Cheers,
chops

Will take offers on the urn and kettle up until Friday. Best offer over $100 for each at that point will take it home. Will throw in a cube or fermenter as well.
Cheers,
Chops

Back