Frogman is back on deck.......

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

frogman

Reaction score
After a long break I just wish to announce my return to a contributing member to this forum. i will be taking part in the next Qld. case swap so please fill me in on all the gossip.

BribieG is gone. Butters took all the kittens with him when he left.

yay Frogman!
Welcome back. :beer:

Hey Froggie! Welcome Back

I'm now known as Screwy :lol:

Screwy

Yo Froggie old son! :beer:

Sad news flash mate --- AHB is (slowly but surely) going down the gurgler for the proper\serious brewer.
Dane has sold out. Yanks have purchased.
Site is only good for bulk buys, get-togethers, etc + rare informative information.
Brewers not in need of all the bullshit here just lurk occasionally & go to That Other Forum for good brewing companionship. :super:

Good news flash ---- Those old Blood Bank gel packs you gave us years ago are still going strong with minimum leaks. :beerbang:
Happy, Happy Brewing to you Damien. :party:

Put your name on the Swap list Froggy.

Good to have you back Frogman, looking forward to a few beers.

As for what's new, nothing's really changed, as you will see with a bit of back reading. Lots of new hops, brewing equipment and we are getting a bit spoiled for choice when it comes to retailers.

Cheers

G'day Froggy and welcome back, things are much the same as always. There have been a few small changes but AHB is still the most poplar brewing site in Oz.

Posts are by far mostly brew related now with a little humour chucked in for good measure, I believe the site is looking good ATM.

Hope to see you as an active member again. So what are you brewing?

Batz

Batz said:
G'day Froggy and welcome back, things are much the same as always. There have been a few small changes but AHB is still the most poplar brewing site in Oz.

Posts are by far mostly brew related now with a little humour chucked in for good measure, I believe the site is looking good ATM.

Hope to see you as an active member again. So what are you brewing?

Batz
Hey Batz,

Been a lot of change at "Casa Di Lamberti" and "Big D's Brewery" some good and some bad.

I have my "Obese Bison" just about down pat now, Took a bottle to a mate at work then taught to brew the next week.

Garage and Brewery has been completely re-arranged, lot more user friendly.

D.

frogman said:
Hey Batz,

Been a lot of change at "Casa Di Lamberti" and "Big D's Brewery" some good and some bad.

I have my "Obese Bison" just about down pat now, Took a bottle to a mate at work then taught to brew the next week.

Garage and Brewery has been completely re-arranged, lot more user friendly.

D.
Sounds like I need to drop by for a beer mate :beer:

Good to have ya back.

Batz

Cube said:
BribieG is gone. Butters took all the kittens with him when he left.
I've returned because my kitten farm wasn't flourishing.

Also the silly nonsense that was rampant a few months ago has subsided and the forum is now surprisingly on topic and helpful to brewers asking questions.

Welcome frogman. Sounds like you've been busy.

Latest posts

Back