Fridge Transport Help

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BreadMurderer

Reaction score
Hello folks!

At our last meet Kris (RelaxedBrewer - had all the single hop concoctions) said I could have his fridge as he's upgraded.

Brilliant.

The problem is my options for transporting it have appeared to run dry, that's where I test the generosity of the new club. ;-)

I'm waiting to hear back from him but I can only assume he lives near Brunswick and a pickup would be done evening time.

If someone could help me out (I'll get you a six pack) that would be awesome but no worries if not.

Cheers,
Scotsman Dan

Dan, PM me, I have a Ford Territory and a cage trailer, happy to help out if I can....

I have access to a Falcon wagon which I've now used to transport 4 fridges :wacko: (two bar fridges, two ~220L). Happy to help out - assuming the fridge would fit - if things don't work out with carnie.

I have some little creature pint bottles if you need em. They have been in my garage for a few years but i can give em a quick soak in sod perc to get rid of the grime.

I have a territory and a cage trailer too if needed.
If your not a territory man I can tow the trailer with a subaru outback.

Edit. Just saw the deal has already been done.

Congrats, and nice thread. That's cool you took pics. I'm hoping to get my AG on soon.

That hop regime looks pretty complicated - are many AG recipes like that??

Btw, were you at Southern Cross today around 5:45PM? Thought I saw you (or someone that looked like you).

I barely left the house today dude! Haha. Some other guy with a beard and devilishly good looks.

Hop regime is really straight forward once you've done it once or twice, not difficult honest. Just have everything measured out so that when the timer goes BAM you drop the hops in. Simples. :kooi:

Latest posts

Back