• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Fridge Swap: Adelaide

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tanga

Reaction score
Measurements to come.

Just seeing if anyone might be interested. I'm moving into a flat in a week's time and I'm not sure if my fridge will fit. Probably not, it's pretty big. I get the keys on Friday, to measure, but if it doesn't then would someone be willing to swap? Mine is good quality, clean and reliable. About 12 years old, but has had about 4 years rest in there. I don't want just a bar fridge, but something medium sized or smaller for my big beast might be good. What say you?

Nup, it's a fridge for my food, not for brewing. I'd love to keep this as a brew fridge, but my budget / space requirements won't allow that.

If someone has a smallish (not bar fridge) cheap working fridge (with freezer compartment) for sale I may just leave the refridgedare at my parents for a while longer...?

No one wants to swap a 200L for a 400L one? Carn that's double the brewing/lagering/kegging space.

*withdrawn* gonna look around for something and leave the big fridge at the olds. If I'm gonna have to give it away it should be family.=)

Latest posts

Back