• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Freecycle (free Brewing Related Gear)

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i advertised on freecycle looking for air conditioners (for use in making a chiller unit for homebrewing), got a hit, turns out the fella is a homebrewer too, and lives exactly across the road from my girlfriend's house, *AND* saw my kegging gear on the back seat and asked whether anthony or ross served me at craftbrewer :p small world aint it!

(hope im not givin too much away...)

I'm surprised that no-one has grabbed the Fridge in Springvale (Melb Freecycle list):
It's just a small family fridge. Model RA291S. Worked well last time used, been sitting in garage for last few years waiting for right occasion. 151cm tall, 58cm wide.
Seems to me it would make an ideal beer/fermentation fridge.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/freecycle_sy...l/message/21519

1. An old Philips Fridge, we've used it for the past 6 years and just retired it
last week, handed down to us by a relative when they departed overseas so not
sure how old it is. An upside-down model - freezer below (three drawers) and
fridge above. White, but has discolouration on the front and sides. It's 400
Litre capacity. Will need a ute and a couple people to move it, upright, so
please only make contact if you can manage that.

Bizier mate, if only we had a ute between us....

I'm culling out some unwanted trivial bits and will be bringing a couple of 5L jerries (not doing partials any more) and an old but faithful 7L stockpot to the BABBs next meeting. Giveaway.

I'm culling out some unwanted trivial bits and will be bringing a couple of 5L jerries (not doing partials any more) and an old but faithful 7L stockpot to the BABBs next meeting. Giveaway.

hey do you think i could have those jerries? i could sure use them.

Fridge is Leichhardt....

On offer a well looked after 15 year old fridge freezer in good working order. Fridge and freezer parts of are almost equal size with the fridge on the top. Total capacity 246 litre: width 529, height 1550, depth 540.

Needs to be collected from Leichhardt Sat/Sun 16/17 May.

Helen

I'd so be all over that if I had a way to get it home..

OFFER : Empty glass beer bottles (Gooseberry hill Perth)

We have at least four boxes of empty beer bottles perfect for the home brew
fanatic!

Please take these off our hands as despite hubby's whinging about getting
rid of them he REALLY doesn't drink enough beer (or use his home brew kit
enough) to warrant having us cart them back to Sydney!

Some are still packed and sealed up in boxes, others a bit dusty.

There might even be some bottle caps too (shh.don't tell him!) I'll look for
those.

Tracy

Both of my beer fridges died on the weekend. Replaced both of them today from Freecycle. Also got rid of the daughter's 2 guinea pigs that she hasn't looked at in six months. It's a wonderful site.

Both of my beer fridges died on the weekend. Replaced both of them today from Freecycle. Also got rid of the daughter's 2 guinea pigs that she hasn't looked at in six months. It's a wonderful site.

My God Hopeye is back !!!!

Barmaids of Sydney run from the abuse . :D

pumpy :)

Sounds like a good site so got all excited - damn page wont load, not through lack of trying mind you.

Back