• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Freecycle (free Brewing Related Gear)

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just posted on MFC:

Old fridge with small freezer. Ignis brand. Suitable for garage or second fridge. Works well but freezer ices up fairly quickly.
Ringwood

And another on MFC:

[MFC] OFFER long neck beer bottles Northcote
Saturday, 4 July, 2009 1:26 PM
empty. suitable for home brewing. over 24 bottles available

corner bar unit
dark wood, black vinyl padding
structurally very strong, good condition,
1.1m high, 1.8m wide, 1.3m deep has drawers, shelves and a space for bar
fridge
Langford WA

FINAL OFFER: Working freezer and vacuum. Videos Pick up Lurnea
This is the last time I offer these. If you aren't going to collect them please don't say you will take them as so many have.

I have a full size working upright freezer. The door is a bit rusty and it needs to be rehung to swing the opposite way. Will definately go out for council pick up next weekend which is a shame as it is a good working freezer.

I also have an upright Hoover breeze vacuum cleaner. Needs a new belt from Godfreys.
Pick up is Lurnea, near Casula.

Heaps of mixed videos. I am not going to list them all.
Posted Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:23 am

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sydneywestre...g/message/42150

FINAL OFFER: Working freezer and vacuum. Videos Pick up Lurnea
This is the last time I offer these. If you aren't going to collect them please don't say you will take them as so many have.

I have a full size working upright freezer. The door is a bit rusty and it needs to be rehung to swing the opposite way. Will definately go out for council pick up next weekend which is a shame as it is a good working freezer.

I also have an upright Hoover breeze vacuum cleaner. Needs a new belt from Godfreys.
Pick up is Lurnea, near Casula.

Heaps of mixed videos. I am not going to list them all.
Posted Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:23 am

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sydneywestre...g/message/42150

If only you where in melbourne.....

Aaron

whats to go with freecycle... it says i need a yahho account to login, but it looks like i'll ed up getting another email address with the yahoo membership, i don't want that...

is there anyway to look at this stuff without gtting all 'sign up'...

jimmy

melbourne freecycle - heaps of steel mesh (green coated - nfi idea what green coated is but im sure it could be burned off). use as tun screen or something. pick up in Preston

edit: Jimmy to answer your question, No. there's no way around it. I had to sign and and get another bloody email address also.

bottles.

[email protected]
I have 96 clean, empty, CUB brown longneck bottles to give away. Mixture of 750 & 800ml size. Obviously ideal for home brewers.
They are loose, so you'd need your own boxes or some means of transporting them.
Pick up is from a storage unit and as we're coming from overseas to clear it out we have to be specific about the pick-up time. Either the morning (0930-1100) of Monday 21st or afternoon (1500-1730) of Friday 25th.

bottles.

[email protected]
I have 96 clean, empty, CUB brown longneck bottles to give away. Mixture of 750 & 800ml size. Obviously ideal for home brewers.
They are loose, so you'd need your own boxes or some means of transporting them.
Pick up is from a storage unit and as we're coming from overseas to clear it out we have to be specific about the pick-up time. Either the morning (0930-1100) of Monday 21st or afternoon (1500-1730) of Friday 25th.

I might be able to finish work early and get there for friday afternoon. Just sent you an email. I'm assuming its Melbourne eastern suburbs for the pickup and nobody has claimed them already?

I might be able to finish work early and get there for friday afternoon. Just sent you an email. I'm assuming its Melbourne eastern suburbs for the pickup and nobody has claimed them already?
sorry i should have been more clear. its not me thats got the bottles. im just relisting stff on the freecycle site for peoples info.,

whats to go with freecycle... it says i need a yahho account to login, but it looks like i'll ed up getting another email address with the yahoo membership, i don't want that...

is there anyway to look at this stuff without gtting all 'sign up'...

jimmy

You have to sign up to create a yahoo id but you can have the freecycle email delivered to whatever email you choose. You don't have to do anything with the yahoo email you get when you create a yahoo id.

Andrew

This is for the truly dedicated (and slightly nerdy)... you can set up alerts (saved searches / watches / etc) for Freecycle by using Grouply. It's yet another account on yet another website, but it offers a few pluses over the crappo yahoo groups functionality. The way it works is to sign up to grouply.com, then provide grouply with your Yahoo Groups account details, and then you use Grouply to view and post. The best bit is that from within Grouply you can set up email alerts that fire whenever a user-defined search string (like "homebrew", or "fridge") is posted in any of your yahoo groups. Makes it possible to have the info come to you, rather than you go to the groups individually.
Also works with Google Groups.
Ben.

from melbourne freecycle

Philips 2-Door Fridge/Freezer, Brunswick
the fridge is 158cm high, 68cm wide, 71cm deep
contact anna kist - [email protected]

From Perth Freecycle:

Hi freecycler's Scroll down and click on link to
See Photo's Below \/

I have saved these from landfill so please DON'T email me if you only might turn
up. And they have to go Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday this week.

We have on offer 2 lots of shelves...
For shed garage of what ever (-:

These items are coming out of a shop in Northbridge.

You will need 1 or 2 shifter spanners, pliers and a straight and Phillips screw
driver. A bubby and a van or trailer..
I have taken some photo's so you can see them.

The one in the office is about 1800 high...90 deep...and there are about 30
shelves..

The other is a little aluminum one.

These are old and need a clean...but I am sure someone will want them..

To collect them you will need to email me with your interest and day you could
pick them up..and then we need to arrange a time during business hours to pick
them up.

shed shelving
http://tinyurl.com/peuywe
http://tinyurl.com/yl9c9kx

small shelves
http://tinyurl.com/yk3xsf5

Kind regards Yvonne

Not brewing related gear, but I'm about to put these on freecycle and thought I'd give fellow brewers first crack:

4 burner barbecue (no gas bottle) - it's the standard entry level model on a wooden trolley. 10 years old, but I'm anal about cleaning it down after every use so it's in good nick.

2 HP Ryobi electric mulcher - I suppose this could be used to power a mill, but you would have to gear it right down as it's all speed and no torque. I'm getting rid of it for jut that reason. It obliterates brittle branches but tends to gum up on stringy or sappy plants.

I'll put them on freecycle at the end of the week, but PM me if you would like to pick them up from Mt Hawthorn.

From Freecycle Perth FYI (nothing to do with me)

OFFER: King Brown Homebrew Bottles (Forrestdale)
Posted by: "mrsdogwalker" [email protected] mrsdogwalker
Sat Jan 16, 2010 2:21 am (PST)

I have approximately 100 x king brown beer bottles - great for home brew.

I would prefer them gone ASAP.

Thanks!

Back