Free Yeast For Sunshine Coast Homebrewers

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beersom

Reaction score
I promised to the guys that popped in to the brewery the other week that I would let it be known when I had a nice big batch of fresh yeast to give away.....

.... and I do indeed have a nice big stack of fresh yeast.

Wyeast 3056

so if any Sunny Coast brewers want to pop in for a beer today I will set aside about 4 - 200 - 250ml jars of yeast for your brewing pleasure.
I have given a few jars away before so if you have any of those lying around bring them in for me to clean up for the next batch.

Cheers
Ian

Nice one Ian :super:

If the Sunny Coast boys dont take them maybe Screwy could bring them to the swap tomorrow, Im sure they will be grabbed.

Thanks Ian, just heading out, but wont have time to get to the brewery, sorry brewers :( . Hopefully next week Ian.

Lucky, lucky, b@st@#ds B)

cheers Ross

Why aren't more micros more generous with their yeast

I promised to the guys that popped in to the brewery the other week that I would let it be known when I had a nice big batch of fresh yeast to give away.....

.... and I do indeed have a nice big stack of fresh yeast.

Wyeast 3056

so if any Sunny Coast brewers want to pop in for a beer today I will set aside about 4 - 200 - 250ml jars of yeast for your brewing pleasure.
I have given a few jars away before so if you have any of those lying around bring them in for me to clean up for the next batch.

Cheers
Ian

I'm heading to Brisbane tomorrow and staying at Ashmore for a week. Doing the family Dreamworld, Seaworld, Ross's

place thing :D

Wouldn't mind catching up with any of you guys

I'm heading to Brisbane tomorrow and staying at Ashmore for a week. Doing the family Dreamworld, Seaworld, Ross's

place thing :D

Wouldn't mind catching up with any of you guys

Mate, as Troydo pointed out - The drinking event of the year is on & you're in town :party:
The Duc could do with some Company, from a fellow countryman :p

cheers Ross

Nabbed 2 yesterday thanks to Ian, and thanks to Ian my left leg was on backwards after drinking that fantastic Rauchbier of his. Unfortunately the planned brew for today was another Klsch so it's washed and in the fridge under saline.

BINDI, come and grab the other one. PM sent.

Screwy

Back