• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Brew Gear For Sale, Sunshine Coast

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

luggy

Reaction score
For sale 35 litre mash tun, I made this to do bigger beers but I've only used it a couple of times and it's time to get rid of it. Comes with ball valve, thermometer, insulation and a dual false bottom setup. The reason for the dual false bottom is that I had a 6 inch false bottom lying around and I wanted to reduce the deadspace under the larger false bottom. I have formshield insulation for the sides and the bottom, and I have a bit extra that I'll throw in as well. It has no lid so the purchaser will have to sort something out in that regard. As I said previously I've only used it a couple of times but it produces crystal clear wort and it's made nice beers. Pick up Beerwah, Sunshine Coast

Asking $200

20190925_154134.jpg
20190925_154149.jpg

20191004_144859.jpg

I also have this hopper for a mashmaster minimill, free to a good home but I wouldn't say no to a beer

I also have two brass 4 tap flooded fonts, looking for $100 each or I'll do a deal if someone wants both. I have some taps that I'll throw in as well. I'm having trouble uploading a picture, if anyone's interested send me a PM and I'll send you one. I also have a brass cobra font, please note that it is not flooded, asking $60 for it
View attachment 116724

I also have two brass 4 tap flooded fonts, looking for $100 each or I'll do a deal if someone wants both. I have some taps that I'll throw in as well. I'm having trouble uploading a picture, if anyone's interested send me a PM and I'll send you one. I also have a brass cobra font, please note that it is not flooded, asking $60 for it
View attachment 116724

View attachment 116724

Latest posts

Back