• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Free Tv

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

francismcphail

Reaction score
Although not 100% brewing related, I have a TV that I don't want anymore. (Can be used to watch TV while waiting for the mash to finish.)

Now for some reason I was unable to give it away to anyone as part of the bushfire appeal. (SIGH!) So I'm trying my luck here. (Apparently they only wanted LCD, and Plasma screens.)

So first in best dressed but I would prefer it to go to someone who needs a TV instead of a second or third TV. (But if you want it it's yours.)

The TV itself is in perfect condition and has just been sitting idol in a spare room since an upgrade. The model number is Panasonic TC-28WG12H, it has SVideo, inputs, and only has an analogue tuner! However plugged in through a Digital Set-top Box the picture is great. I have the remote for it, and service manual as well.

It's a heavy bugger so I'm happy to give whoever a hand to get it into a car, trailer etc..

I'm located in Rowville and work during the day so a PM pickup is best.

Would prefer the unit to be picked up before Saturday as we are having new carpets put down and it means one less thing to me to move.

Perhaps this being free a small offering of a cleansing beverage might be offered :D

Francis.

TV Itself
DSC03071.jpg

Model number plate (Front left of the TV.)
DSC03072.jpg

Latest posts

Back