• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Free Large Keg Fridge, Brisbane - Needs new comp/gas refill

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hwall95

Reaction score
With great sadness I'm offering up my keg fridge to a good home. Sadly during transport a couple months ago, the copper pipe between the radiator and compressor broke so all the gas was lost. The compressor itself requires an outdated gas (R12) so unless you have some good connections it will need a new compressor. I can't really afford a new one so offering it up for free to anyone that wants it. Has great potential if you have the skills or money to fix. Great for serving beers at weddings or birthday party's (has shown in one of the photos)

Apart from that the fridge runs great. It sits around 1C which was a bit cold for me so I just ran it on a temp controller. It has 7 tap holes and comes with 4 racks (only two are in the photo). You'll need trailer to pickup it up as its large and heavy. Size is 900x1500x2200. Location is Indooroopilly, Brisbane.

1478909647931.jpg

1478909656549.jpg

1478909740371.jpg

Latest posts

Back