Free Fridge!

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Slurpdog

Reaction score
Hi All

Long time no speak.

I'm currently in the middle of finalising our house, so it's ready to sell, and I have an old fridge in my garage that I need to get rid of.

No, unfortunately it's not running, so would only be good for someone wanting a brew fridge that they will have to use the 'iceblock' method of temp control.

I'm located in Holsworthy in S/W Sydney, so pick up would be from there.

First dibs for MALE members, but if the fridge isn't gone by next weekend then it's off to the tip with it!

Please contact us on 0419 205598.

Thanks
Matt

"I'm currently in the middle of finalising our house, so it's ready to sell,"

you still going to be 'local'??

"I'm currently in the middle of finalising our house, so it's ready to sell,"

you still going to be 'local'??

Yeah I'll still be around Linz.

Getting out because of the problem I spoke to you and Mel about wehn we caught up at the opening of the Casula Country brewer, if you remember.

It's taken me this long to get everything together, and to realise things are really taking their toll now.

If no one wants the fridge then I'll just put it outside for a council cleanup day.

Yeah I'll still be around Linz.

Getting out because of the problem I spoke to you and Mel about wehn we caught up at the opening of the Casula Country brewer, if you remember.

It's taken me this long to get everything together, and to realise things are really taking their toll now.

If no one wants the fridge then I'll just put it outside for a council cleanup day.

I'll take it mate if you've still got it!
Cheers, Mick.

Latest posts

Back