Free Dogs Ballocks Biab Bag

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bribie G

Adjunct Professor
Reaction score
A couple of months ago I got a Gryphon brewing bag but kept the old one in reserve. However it's been hanging there in the brewhaus and might as well go to a good home - I'll get another Gryphon in due course.

The bag was done by our local curtains lady, It's done 30 brews and will easily do another 30. It has a drawstring but is pillowcase design so tends to hang like a pair of doggy's jewels. However that's not a huge problem as long as you are aware of it and hang it dead central.

First (preferably beginning BIAB) person to PM me with address I'll pop it in an envelope and post it today.

I was going to PM you as I'm setting up to run a second burner so I can have 2 BIAB running at 1 time; but like you said probably best for a beginner to get involved into BIAB.

QldKev

I was going to PM you as I'm setting up to run a second burner so I can have 2 BIAB running at 1 time; but like you said probably best for a beginner to get involved into BIAB.

QldKev
Yes, a good opportunity to seduce some new innocent to the black arts :p However if I don't have any takers by the close of post today you've got dibs on it :icon_cheers:

That pillow case is cursed! CURSED I TELLS YA! All brews from it will be infected! If you drink from it's poisonous bowels your gnads will shrivel up, turn purple and drop off!!!!

:ph34r:
Tehehehe! I'll spoil his evil plan of converting yet another poor innocent brewer to the BIAB dark arts.

I dunno Chappo, I reckon i saw a hoist back there in the background of one of your photos of Sherman!!!!

Could it be?? Chappo secretly BIAB when on-ones looking?????? :p

Cheers SJ

I dunno Chappo, I reckon i saw a hoist back there in the background of one of your photos of Sherman!!!!

Could it be?? Chappo secretly BIAB when on-ones looking?????? :p

Cheers SJ

What? Huh? Ya sure? Nah? Couldn't have been? Who me? Nah? No way? Really? Nah? :)

It's true, Sherman BIABs all the time. He only produces XXXX Gold clones though....

Back OT, it's a great opportunity for a beginner to get a BIAB system up and running... Bigups to Bribie for the offer!

Cheers

It's true, Sherman BIABs all the time. He only produces XXXX Gold clones though....

Well what do you know, i thought it was just a big electric can opener for those cans of Farmland Lager Chappo loves....... :ph34r:

Cheers SJ

I will have it if no one else claims it. Been Keen to get into AG for a while but have no sewing skills

Farmland Lager and 2kg white sugar, brew at 30c - Chappo special :p

QldKev

Thread closed

Bag will shortly be winging its way to sunny Greenslopes to a new AG brewer. Glad it's staying in Queensland and not racking up comp winners in the Mexican States ;) :lol:

Well what do you know, i thought it was just a big electric can opener for those cans of Farmland Lager Chappo loves.......

Cheers SJ

edlund-270-heavy-duty-two-speed-tabletop-electric-can-opener-115v.jpg

You've caught me out again :rolleyes:

Farmland Lager and 2kg white sugar, brew at 30c - Chappo special

QldKev

ROFL!

Now stop wasting time an get back to pillow biting sewing :ph34r:

Sorry for the Side-Jack BribieG but glad to see it's gone to good use. :beerbang:

ROFL!

Now stop wasting time an get back to pillow biting sewing :ph34r:

Sorry for the Side-Jack BribieG but glad to see it's gone to good use. :beerbang:

But I need 2 bags to get that ball bag look :icon_chickcheers:

Yep another glad to see someone else coming to the dark side.

QldKev

Back