• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Free: Cold Room Panels

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

seravitae

Reaction score
Okay i know im double-posting but this really is the last chance to pickup these panels before they go to the dump. Here's the details from the old (and mistitled) thread:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys, a while ago i got my hands on some thick cold room panels and started with a keg fridge build. I have way too many commitments at the moment so I cannot undertake this project and would rather see another brewer make something of it.

Included is 6 panel sections, which have been cut appropriately to make a fridge space that will hold 6 cornie kegs with headspace, plus plenty of room for a fridge condensor line to fit in there.

All that's needed is to glue/seal it up, attach a handle for the lid (you get a free one with this gear), and then get a fridgie to gut/gas up a fridge line through it for you.

Anyway, its all going out the door for nothing, pickup only from Capalaba, Brisbane. (you'll need a ute or trailer)

If these dont end up at a good home in say, a month, i'll have to sadly take them to the tip.

Image below: "cutaway" of the fridge space - note other panels are out of shot. kegs not included (miiiineeee!)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

fridgebuild.JPG

You know, that might just work - if you can hang on a few hours!! I see how I'm fixed...

Yeah mate like i said all yours for free if you want it. i'd really _really_ prefer these go to an AHB'er rather than to the dump (for the love of beer and environmental reasons, of course).

You're a good man sera. It's nice to see community spirit in action. :wub:

You're a good man sera. It's nice to see community spirit in action. :wub:

The forum and its members have been kind and supportive to me, I can humbly only do the same back to the forum and its members :)

I take it you can't nip round Pete?

Yeah, if he was a bit closer like 3,976km then for sure I'd duck by after work but 4,358km just leaves me with this mental barrier that it'll be too hard to make it there and get dinner ready in time tonight. :lol:

go for it Scruffy, you know you want to :p - you could hire a ute for half a day for fifty bucks from Budget or somewhere I'm sure.

Done it...

Dismantled the tiny fridge (50l) her dad gave us.

Email on the way - it'll fit in the back of an Outback I reckon (or on the roof...), Or I could get the bus...

Where in brisney are you, scruff? I just realised, my oldies are actually borrowing a trailer for the weekend, so if you can't fit em all in, or you can't make it, i might be able to deliver on the weekend.

Yeah, if he was a bit closer like 3,976km then for sure I'd duck by after work but 4,358km just leaves me with this mental barrier that it'll be too hard to make it there and get dinner ready in time tonight. :lol:

Roadtrip?

50 meters from XXXXXXXXXXXX station. He said on the internet...

PM Sent... :icon_cheers:

Pete there is a place just up from the corner of Welshpool road and Leach hwy - Corner Erwin and Welshpool rd that gives away free cold room panels. Panels are on the side of the road, you can just take them. Could quite easily build your own cool room with what is there.

That's nucking futs! cheers for the hot tip cubbie.

Latest posts

Back