Forgotten Brew

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TimBob

Reaction score
Hi All.

I've brewed a Coopers Dark Ale, then turned the temp in my fridge down to about 1 degree to settle it before kegging - then forgotten about it. I've now realised that my brew has been sitting on the sludge at 1 degree for about 4 weeks... Will it still be OK to keg?

Cheers,
Tim

Hi All.

I've brewed a Coopers Dark Ale, then turned the temp in my fridge down to about 1 degree to settle it before kegging - then forgotten about it. I've now realised that my brew has been sitting on the sludge at 1 degree for about 4 weeks... Will it still be OK to keg?

Cheers,
Tim

+ 1
probably one of the best things for it.

Should be a good drop now. Need some help to drink it.... :icon_drunk:

Should be a good drop now. Need some help to drink it.... :icon_drunk:

Wouldn't mind... I've been meaning to organise a time to get some people around to taste my beers and get some advice on how to ramp them up a bit. Been brewing K&K for about 15 years as a cheap way to keep the fidge full. Then found out that it could be improved so have spent about 2 years ramping it up with kegs, fermenting fridge, not using white sugar etc etc.

A swimming pool and deck underway at my place, with bar and taps - will be ready for summer and will send out an invite.

Latest posts

Back