• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

For sale - Hop rhizomes $10

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Chinook is a monster although it is usually the last to shoot. I've found it to outgrow all other varieties easily.

Still plenty of Chinook available and a small number of Victoria. Please send me a PM if you're after any.
I'm creating a 12m privacy screen from a mix of both Mt Hood and Chinook... You're making me rethink my decision to mix different varieties..

Another plug for this guys produce, amazing packaging, and rhizomes. Anybody I buy rhizomes from in the future have a lot to live up to. Amazing job, cheers!

Took these out of the fridge (set at 3degC) to plant them over the weekend. They had already started sprouting in the fridge! The Victoria had a 100mm and a 50mm sprout off it and the Chinook had 3 60mm sprouts!

I store the rhizomes in foam boxes in the shed with a bit of moist coir. They are shooting here too.

Victoria is now sold out.

Fire sale on Chinook. $65 including express postage for 10 rhizomes. These need to be planted asap!

If anyone in WA is looking for rhizomes, I've just received a shipment of Chinook rhizomes from drsmurto (thanks very much!) and will be on-selling most of them for $15 per rhizome (to cover inspection fees etc.). Please message me if you'd like to purchase and we can work out the details.

I store the rhizomes in foam boxes in the shed with a bit of moist coir. They are shooting here too.

Victoria is now sold out.

Fire sale on Chinook. $65 including express postage for 10 rhizomes. These need to be planted asap!
Hi I am after some chinook please PM me.

Dug up another patch of Chinook yesterday so have loads more to sell.

$5/rhizome for orders of 10 or more plus $15 express postage.

Hop rhizomes are done for another year. Now to see if glyphosate can kill a hop that's been in the ground for 10 years. Need to get rid of the chinook and reclaim a large piece of the vegie garden.

3 doses of glyphosate and 1 dose of triclopyr (tree killer) fixed it good. This is what I dug out.
20180424_170935.jpeg

Bloody hell, I'm planning on spacing them 60cm apart, but I might reconsider

Latest posts

Back