• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

For Sale: Andale Taps

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Budron

Reaction score
Ok guys,

I have 12 Andale snap lock taps for sale. Most including beer tap decals. I also have just the top of a font. These are commercial quality previously used in a pub. There are also spare parts (not quite sure if of any use) What you see in the pics is what you get. I am happy to split them up but would prefer someone to take the lot.
Feel free to ask questions, but I'm not familiar with andales as I use perlicks.

PM me with reasonable offers.

Cheers.
4719462001_905543d433.jpg

4719463811_7b45685d42.jpg

4719462981_295f0c81a9.jpg

4719464581_7ae6f1468d.jpg

4720115374_0f65e8dd56.jpg

I just and i mean JUST brought two Perlicks (arrived this morning) I have two snaplocks spare on my font which need taps.. You say you use perlicks instead of these is that due to them being better??

I made my keg setup about a year ago now and only recently came across these taps. I dont use snaplock, just taps and shank. AFAIK these are more suited to flooded fonts. As to which are better, your asking the wrong guy.

Bump!

I forgot to mention I actually have 2 of the font tops as well as 2 fatlock (snaplock) adaptors.

So in total I have: 12 full Andale Taps
2 font tops
2 snaplock adaptors
11 tap decals
Plus various spare parts to the Andale taps

Would prefer someone to take the lot.
Honest price, I would want $500 for the lot. That's roughly $40 a tap plus you get all the extras. The snaplock adaptors are about $40 each on their own.
PM me if interested.

I'll give it a couple of days and if no one takes the lot, I'll start taking orders for individual pieces.

Hi Budron,

If you start breaking the batch down I will take a couple with the snaplocks.

Cheers
John

Latest posts

Back