• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

For Sale Ag & Kegging Setup Melb

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Give me a day or so guys... If there's no firm offers I'll consider splitting the rig. Just let me figure out some prices.

Hey Ferg I used to be a Westgate member many years ago. Stopped going around 2003.

Kirem... Sounds like our situations are similar. I like a beer but prefer a bit of exercise more now.

Warren -

All good artists must move on... Hope you had many a happy brew!

Give me a day or so guys... If there's no firm offers I'll consider splitting the rig. Just let me figure out some prices.

Hey Ferg I used to be a Westgate member many years ago. Stopped going around 2003.

Kirem... Sounds like our situations are similar. I like a beer but prefer a bit of exercise more now.

Warren -
Warren , sorry to hear your giving the hobby away..I'll let Michael Bowron know your outta the game...all rhe best for the future and if you decide to get back into it,Wesgate will gladly have you back !
Cheers
Ferg

Hey forum

You are probably all relieved of the quiet because I've not been around of late. :D Anyway I've hit that point where after 15 years the hobby doesn't cut it for me anymore and I'm getting out of the game.

Basically my whole kit is up for sale (there is no pump though).

I'd prefer that the buyer takes the whole box and dice but if no offers come my way I'd probably separate it.

Items are as follows.

250 litre Kegging Fridge (3 years old) Holds 6 kegs and has room for other items MICHAEL_AUSSIE
It has 2 Celli and 1 Brumby tap fitted (also an extra Floryte if you want it) MICHAEL_AUSSIE
Stainless drip tray and all beer and gas disconnects MICHAEL_AUSSIE
6 Kegs MICHAEL_AUSSIE
4 x 18 litre MICHAEL_AUSSIE
2 x 22 litre MICHAEL_AUSSIE
1 Monster Mill (2 roller) MANTICLE & SIBORG?
Has been fully motorised and works like a charm. Motor is 1/4 hp capacitive start. Belt driven to a perfect 150rpm MANTICLE & SIBORG?
1 x 80 litre aluminium HLT SIBORG?
1 x 120 litre aluminium boiler (with 12 inch S/S false bottom) SIBORG?
1 x 50 litre mashtun (with 8 inch plumbed in false bottom & mashmaster dial therm) SIBORG?
2 x 23 litre glass carboys (perfect condition) MANTICLE
2 x (assembled) Fridgemate temperature controllers STILL UNCLAIMED?
1 x (assembled) Mashmaster HLT controller with S/S probe SIBORG?
1 x NASA burner with standoff pipe, high pressure hose & regulator SIBORG?
2 x CO2 regulators (one single and double gauge) MICHAEL_AUSSIE
It also comes with a dexion frame if required I can dismantle for the buyer. More pics of the whole setup in it's various stages/entities can be viewed in my gallery page MANTICLE MAYBE & SIBORG?
Price: $1,500 ONO

Warren -

.....I would be interested in the glass demijohns and monster mill and possibly dexion

interested in (most of) the brew rig if you're separating.

I would have thought that between the three of us we could come up with something.

WARRENLW63 = could you please email me a detailed list and any photos to:

[email protected]

SIBORG & MANTICLE = I have listed beside each item who is interested in each item.
SIBORG = could you please confirm exactly what you do and don't want?
MANTICLE & SIBORG = I guesss our challenge is to agree on the split we would each have to pay, and hope this adds up to $1,500.
Could you two please email me too?

Unless SIBORG wants the temperature controllers they appear to be unclaimed.
If anyone else wants to put their name in please add it here or email me.
Maybe we have some sort of blind tender for any item that more than one person wants.

I would have thought that between the three of us we could come up with something.

WARRENLW63 = could you please email me a detailed list and any photos to:

[email protected]

SIBORG & MANTICLE = I have listed beside each item who is interested in each item.
SIBORG = could you please confirm exactly what you do and don't want?
MANTICLE & SIBORG = I guesss our challenge is to agree on the split we would each have to pay, and hope this adds up to $1,500.
Could you two please email me too?

Unless SIBORG wants the temperature controllers they appear to be unclaimed.
If anyone else wants to put their name in please add it here or email me.
Maybe we have some sort of blind tender for any item that more than one person wants.

Umm.... I have made an offer on the lot.

I will keep the above in mind if I wanna sell any off.

Cheers

Bloke it's sad to see you go but thanks for your enormous contribution to the forum. I got heaps out of your comments in the what's in the glass thread and also your recipe comments with respect to ingredients and their impacts. You inspired many beers for me to brew and try :) All the best with your future endeavours !
Cheers
Doug

Umm.... I have made an offer on the lot.

I will keep the above in mind if I wanna sell any off.

Cheers

Thanks for the heads up Cocko. I saw that you and WARRENLW63 had exchanged messages, but I wasn't aware that he had accepted your offer.

I guess if you have offered the $1,500 WARRENLW63 was chasing, then you will soon be the proud owner of a great set up.

If that's the case, I'm still interested in the kegging set up (all or part of) so if you don't want everything keep me in mind.

If any one else wants to sell a full keg set up or part there of, please email me:
[email protected]

or PM me here.

Melbourne or Gippsland sellers preferred, however I am open to all offers.

Regards,
Michael.

A true shame Warren! Gotta say your beers have been some of the best HB I have come across, it will be a shame not to have it on the scene anymore!

Best of luck mate. I'd say we'll all be very envious of you and your fitness, trading beer for exercise!

Thanks for all the kind words guys. Not planning on shuffling off the mortal coil and still love a good beer! Just don't have the impetus to make it myself these days. :)

It's a great hobby that has forged a lot of great, lifelong relationships and who knows I may even bob up again one day.

Oh and for all the great offers Cocko has made a firm offer and it's up to him now!

He has offered to buy the lot which is what I currently prefer.

Warren -

If the sale falls through I would be interested in giving all this a new home.
Please PM me.

If the sale falls through I would be interested in giving all this a new home.
Please PM me.

Sorry Reg, I have already collected most of it and have been down stairs cleaning and planning my new rig! :D

I will be selling all the bits of my rig that have been upgraded and bits of Warrens I will no t really need, apparently to brew rigs and keg fridges isn't what swmbo is happy about! :rolleyes:

If you want your old mill back let me know! ;)

Cheers to Warren to for being a great guy, and a great guy to deal with - A good man.

Cheers

Good buying Cocko. Absolute bargain. Warren, I hope you still visit the forum occasionally and offer advice based on your experience. I have enjoyed and learned much from your posts. Cheers.

I'm just relatively new to the game but have'nt gone into it full tilt but keen to learn

While I scour this site for information ie the search,I come across old threads by Warren especially in the flavour of the week forum

I like his comments they are intelligent witty & I instantly wished I could brew like him

All the best mate not that you are going anywhere , probably slowing up on the beer you will be around to enjoy many a fine ale, lager, wheat & all the other styles you know for longer & you would know a good one with youre experence

Time to move on $1500 was a good buy

Sad to see the passing of one of the old-timers/ long-term AHBers, even it's a just a metaphorical passing.

I'm certain that there's a lot of gold among all those posts.

Rock on, old mate, and póg mo thóin.

beerdrinkingbob said:
Sorry to hear your leaving the brew Warren, if you don't sell it all Westgate brewers are have a swap meet, see below.

Westgate Brewers Present....

Westgate Brewers Beer Gear Swap meet !

Saturday November 20th from 12.00pm -3.30pm

AT THE

Naval Association Hall

Barrett Reserve, Graham Street

West Footscray

(opposite the YMCA)

$20 per brew club table ($10 per additional table )

$20 per individual

Meat Raffle...

Beer Raffle....

Grain & Grape will have a table too !

Get rid of some of that unused beer gear.....Buy some new gear !

Updated 4/10/10

for more information & to book your table !

Ph 0419 345 160
E-mail: [email protected]

www. westgatebrewers.org
I think you will find that this was in 2010!
I am a member and asked about this before and was told it was not a great success and has not been repeated since.

Back