• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

For Sale Ag & Kegging Setup Melb

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

warrenlw63

Just a Hoe
Reaction score
Hey forum

You are probably all relieved of the quiet because I've not been around of late. :D Anyway I've hit that point where after 15 years the hobby doesn't cut it for me anymore and I'm getting out of the game.

Basically my whole kit is up for sale (there is no pump though).

I'd prefer that the buyer takes the whole box and dice but if no offers come my way I'd probably separate it.

Items are as follows.

250 litre Kegging Fridge (3 years old) Holds 6 kegs and has room for other items
It has 2 Celli and 1 Brumby tap fitted (also an extra Floryte if you want it)
Stainless drip tray and all beer and gas disconnects

6 Kegs
4 x 18 litre
2 x 22 litre

1 Monster Mill (2 roller)
Has been fully motorised and works like a charm. Motor is 1/4 hp capacitive start. Belt driven to a perfect 150rpm

1 x 80 litre aluminium HLT
1 x 120 litre aluminium boiler (with 12 inch S/S false bottom)
1 x 50 litre mashtun (with 8 inch plumbed in false bottom & mashmaster dial therm)
2 x 23 litre glass carboys (perfect condition)
2 x (assembled) Fridgemate temperature controllers
1 x (assembled) Mashmaster HLT controller with S/S probe
1 x NASA burner with standoff pipe, high pressure hose & regulator
2 x CO2 regulators (one single and double gauge)

It also comes with a dexion frame if required I can dismantle for the buyer. More pics of the whole setup in it's various stages/entities can be viewed in my gallery page

Price: $1,500 ONO

Warren -

image1.jpeg

image4.jpeg

image5.jpeg

image7.jpeg

image8.jpeg

image11.jpeg

image15.jpeg

image17.jpeg

image19.jpeg

kidding warren?! sad to see a longtime brewer leave the game.

if anyone if considering going AG this is an absolute steal.

If you get no interest in the whole lot I would be interested in the glass demijohns and monster mill and possibly dexion but no major dramas if not. Selling the lot is obviously much easier.

Best of luck with whichever hobby/passion takes the place of brewing.

Now that is sad news........all the best wazza, I know where you're coming from, I havent brewed in 4 months. Hope you're keeping that interest in decent music though.
Cheers
Steve

Hey lads... thanks for all the concern etc. Just don't drink anywhere near as much as I used to so it's hard to justify making it myself anymore. Still love a beer but I guess it's easy to just buy something nice from a good bottlo these days. :)

Thanks Manticle I'll keep your offer in mind. I'd prefer to just sell it all to somebody in one go though in the hope they can get the enjoyment I had from it. Could probably make more many selling it separate but who knows?

Warren -

Posted this in another thread recently but no harm in posting it again.

Shane wishes you well and hopes that even without brewing, you can still enjoy a drink.

shane.jpg

If you get no interest in the whole lot I would be interested in the glass demijohns and monster mill and possibly dexion but no major dramas if not. Selling the lot is obviously much easier.

Best of luck with whichever hobby/passion takes the place of brewing.
I'm interested in the keg fridge, and everything to do with kegging.
Maybe Manticle and myself and one or more others could take the lot and split between us.

The actual items I would like are:

250 litre Kegging Fridge (3 years old) Holds 6 kegs and has room for other items
It has 2 Celli and 1 Brumby tap fitted (also an extra Floryte if you want it)
Stainless drip tray and all beer and gas disconnects
6 Kegs
4 x 18 litre
2 x 22 litre
2 x CO2 regulators (one single and double gauge)
and any associated fittings.

Tis a sad day to read an OP like this one. All the best Warren in your future endeavors. I hope you drop in still here from time to time.

Cheers!

Oh bollox, you'll be missed mate :( . Good luck with selling your stuff, and what you get up to in the future.

There has been times that I have seriously considered giving up brewing and selling all my gear. The last time this happened I mentioned it to TidalPete who gave me a good slapping to bring me out of it. :p

All the best Warren, it'll happen to me one day.

Batz

There has been times that I have seriously considered giving up brewing and selling all my gear. The last time this happened I mentioned it to TidalPete who gave me a good slapping to bring me out of it. :p

All the best Warren, it'll happen to me one day.

Batz

Logo-Slap-low.jpg

I know how you feel Warren. I have started selling my gear off as well.

I have stopped drinking and I am getting fit and I am not sure how brewing fits into my life now.

Good luck mate.

I blame brew stands and march pumps. I still have to lift my full keggle to drain it into my cube so my fitness is maintained. Grind grain by hand and you have a lean, mean drinking machine*.

*Ask me how I feel in 10 years. Could be - 'Oh me back hurts, ah me liver's shot, jeez I got RSI in me bicep and scapula muscles and me toes still ache at nights from when I dropped a tun (ha tun ha) of grain on them back in '09'

Sorry to hear your leaving the brew Warren, if you don't sell it all Westgate brewers are have a swap meet, see below.

Westgate Brewers Present....

Westgate Brewers Beer Gear Swap meet !

Saturday November 20th from 12.00pm -3.30pm

AT THE

Naval Association Hall

Barrett Reserve, Graham Street

West Footscray

(opposite the YMCA)

$20 per brew club table ($10 per additional table )

$20 per individual

Meat Raffle...

Beer Raffle....

Grain & Grape will have a table too !

Get rid of some of that unused beer gear.....Buy some new gear !

Updated 4/10/10

for more information & to book your table !

Ph 0419 345 160
E-mail: [email protected]

www. westgatebrewers.org

if you do some part sales, let me know about the MM, I have a mate who's interested in one.

interested in (most of) the brew rig if you're separating.

As suggested by michael aussie - there's a few who might be interested in bits. To keep it easy for warren, maybe we can put heads together and work out what each person wants and buy as a whole then split up between us. If someone who wants the lot comes along before we work it out - let them have it.

Latest posts

Back