• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

For Sale - 3V Gravity All-Grain Set-up - Brisbane

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snow

Beer me up, Scotty!
Reaction score
For sale:

- 3 x 50L SS kegs - HLT, mash tun and Kettle
- HLT has sight guage and Mashmaster bi-metal thermometer
- Mash tun has very effective copper manifold. I've done up to 70% wheat with no stuck sparges.
- Kettle has a ss false bottom - perfect for filtering hop flowers and trub.
- copper immersion chiller.
- 3 tier galvanised steel brew stand.

All this for $500.

Pick up from Kenmore, Brisbane.

IMG_1091.JPG

IMG_1092.JPG

IMG_1093.JPG

Cheers - Snow

Are you getting out of the game snow?

I assumed the worst when I saw the fridges for sale as well.

I still haven't learned not to assume..

Nah it's all good, lads. I've down-sized to a Grainfather, and my uncle gave me his newer fridge when he moved up north, so it's time to "un-clutter" the brewery...

Cheers - Snow.

Bloody Nora, that'd be right. Looks ppretty close to wht I'd like to have in about Dec '16. I won't ask ya to sit on it for me :D

Get a bridging loan, Madpierre ;)

Mate, it'd be nice if I thought I could get away with it at the moment (only 3 shifts a fortnight at the moment), and where I intend (and can only) put a system such as yours isn't suitable at the moment due to too much soil and air moisture. Would be guaranteed to kill any brews. Thats wqhy the time frame mentioned...we are hoping to plan to be in that position by end of '16.

madpierre06 said:
Mate, it'd be nice if I thought I could get away with it at the moment (only 3 shifts a fortnight at the moment), and where I intend (and can only) put a system such as yours isn't suitable at the moment due to too much soil and air moisture. Would be guaranteed to kill any brews. Thats wqhy the time frame mentioned...we are hoping to plan to be in that position by end of '16.
PM sent.

I don't suppose the burner is included? I would love to pick this system up, I'd just have to convince SWMBO that it's worth it.

Maybe I can stick it under house, how tall does it stand fully assembled?

EDIT: Unless you boys have worked something out already.

Menoetes, sorry mate it is now spoken for. Unfortunately the burner is not for sale - it is my favourite camping burner!

No probs, knowing Mad_Pierre it'll be going to a good home. :)

menoetes said:
No probs, knowing Mad_Pierre it'll be going to a good home. :)
Cheers Meno, I'll ake sure you get a couple bottles out of first brew. Already trying to find ways to overcome previously insurmountable obstacles regarding brew environment.

billyjay913 said:
Hi is the immersion chiller there ,if so how big and what is the price?
Sorry mate - Madpierre took the lot!

and he's not as mad as he makes out ;-)

Snow said:
Sorry mate - Madpierre took the lot!

and he's not as mad as he makes out ;-)

bradsbrew said:
Bullshit!

:D

Funny bastards!

:D

I actually do have a spare chiller now, that'll be going up later this evening along with a gauge of interest in a few other bits 'n' pieces.

Latest posts

Back