• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

For Sale: 3 Tap Flooded Cobra Font

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lokpikn

Reaction score
I am selling this due to not brewing enough and just does not get used as much as i would like. I took it off the bar about 6 weeks ago. I have never had it flooded but comes with all the seals and parts to do so. I am asking $500.00 for it and am in the Shoalhaven area. I can post but have no idea i would think like another $20 to $30 or so. It does come with a custom made drip tray of sorts but that's just a throw in not a paid extra.

I though i had it sold to a local man but have not heard form him and i dont see why i should chase him up so if you are keen please PM me.

DSC06607.JPG
DSC06608.JPG

Exactly what I'm looking.g for. Who is it made by? Connection of taps?.

Exactly what I'm looking.g for. Who is it made by? Connection of taps?.

No idea who it is made by. There was a sticker on it when i bought it but removed it years ago. Here a a few photos of a tap which just clips on and off. Hope this helps.
DSC06632.JPGDSC06629.JPG

Do they leak or drip?

Are you after a partial trade for a single tap font? Or beer gun?
Just waiting on a reply on a quote from andale. But I'm still very interested

Do they leak or drip?

Are you after a partial trade for a single tap font? Or beer gun?
Just waiting on a reply on a quote from andale. But I'm still very interested

No there is nothing wrong with them I have used them for years but due to drinking to much i have decided to sell off a lot of my stuff. I dont want a trade of any thing i have sold a huge amount of brewing gears all ready to local brewers.

I am re posting this now for $400.00 plus delivery.

When it's $300 I'll take it :) - how would you feel about selling the font with the adapters but no taps (as I don't need the taps at all)

When it's $300 I'll take it :) - how would you feel about selling the font with the adapters but no taps (as I don't need the taps at all)

ha :lol: i offered $375 in a pm and had no reply !!

ha :lol: i offered $375 in a pm and had no reply !!

I was sure i PM you back but just had a look and it appears i did not send it. The message was as stated above. So i gather you dont want it for $400.00

Thanks guys

Ill take it for $400 lokpikn if available still.

Latest posts

Back