Food for all beers!

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jkhlt1210

Reaction score
Well guys the perfect food for any type of beer is Weber food! Love my 3 Webers and love drinking beer while cooking with them! Whether it's smoking or grilling or roasting whatever. It's all bloody awesome!

have a read of the smoking thread.

Moad said:
If you didn't have 347 posts I'd think this was a spambot!
He's just a man who loves his Weber, and with good reason. I'm a big fan of mine, part of the joy is having a few beers while waiting for the coals to heat up.

Hard to argue with that, I'm yet to get my smoker up and running unfortunately. If its half as good as sous vide I am on board!

Webers are just the tip of the BBQ iceberg. They are a decent enough introduction to BBQing properly, just like a Cooper's homebrew kit is a decent enough introduction to brewing. However, once you get into it, you just have to move on and get something proper.

If you think a Weber is good, check out something like the Chargriller Akorn. Available at Bunnings for just under $500.

Next thing you'll be looking at is a custom built offset. ;)

Seaquebrew said:
Have to agree, I own 4 Webers

Best barbeques ever

Cheers
You boys... Multiple webers?

Even 4 simultaneously? What goes on at your place?

MA15+ version via PM only!

Seriously, for big session cookups with the family?

[quote name="peteru" post="1383489" timestamp="1467447148"

If you think a Weber is good, check out something like the Chargriller Akorn. Available at Bunnings for just under $500.

Next thing you'll be looking at is a custom built offset. ;)[/quote]

I read his post and only read about somebody who was happy with his Webber.......didn't sound like somebody who needed, or wanted, to change. When you are happy, you are happy!

Coodgee said:
Who owns more than one bbq?
I've got two, one gas, one Weber. My neighbour was in disbelief I raved over my gas bbq. Pestered me for a year.... Actually brought over his laptop to the fence and showed me one on gumtree for $30.

I bought it to get him off my back. Now we compare notes, share wood chips and bulk meat buys.

Thank you my neighbour. You may borrow my tools. (One of the few)

Yes I am very happy with my Webers! There's the one touch gold kettle, family q for quick meal and the portable charcoal Go Anywhere! Definitely happy with all three!

A point has been made. A stirling point.

I withdraw the question your honour.

Different BBQs for different cooks and sometimes different weather conditions. Fire bans and all that. Let's see, the backyard...

Gasmate "R2D2" smoker
Jumbuck flat top gasser
Chargriller Akorn kamado style
Aldi clone of Hark smoker
Aldi spit roast rotisserie

Used to have a couple of webers and another gasser, but they are gone. Was contemplating building a big wood-fired outdoor brick pizza oven / smoke house, but decided that what I have actually covers the bases pretty well.

My uncle use to have three Webers on his L34 Torana.

Latest posts

Back