Font

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hooper80

Reaction score
Just thinking about keezers. I'm wondering whether a 4-5 tapped font is a better/easier option rather than making a coffin? If so where is the best place to buy one?

Hmm, 4-5 tap font would take up some room on top of a keezer,why not consider 2 maybe 3 taps and change over kegs when one empties or simply to drink different beers when you want a change.
As for fonts why not piss around with some PVC pipe and come up with a style that you like and then make one,Google home made fonts/ towers there are some absolute rippers to be found which will help you to decide.

Looking into it myself lately. Gotta keep the lines cool in both styles or pour froth/ warm beer. Keezer with the taps out the sleeve no issues. Myself,a large upside down fridge I think because the little lady agrees with the extra freezer space to make a purchase with my money. I'll make it look nice though. Eh, probably not, it's an upside down fridge for Christ's sake. At least I'll have kegs.

I've got one of these. http://kegking.com.au/keg-couplers-and-keg-disconnects/fonts/tap-tee-font-4x.html

I haven't had any foaming issues as of yet. The sides clip in and out so you can easily fit in a frozen skinny pet bottle each side if you get a really hot day.

I'm building a proper bar around it so it was the best fit in that respect. If your just planning on putting it against a wall somewhere then the coffin set up would probably suit best.

True but I'd put a 4 tap font on it. I rang em and each door holds 4x 19 litre kegs, which is good for my double batches.

Latest posts

Back