Font Mounted Counter Pressure Filler.

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's it guys, I can't possibly supply anymore.

I hope you all find them of use.

Cheers
Batz

Inductee to the AHB Hall of Fame. Onya Jeff! Love your work as always :)

Cheers!

Received my washer in the mail today. Haven't filled any bottles yet, but it seems to work perfectly with some of the bottles I tried. Pilsner Urquell bottles don't seem to work, due to their differently shaped neck, but i can live with that. All 'standard' neck bottles should be fine.

Many many thanks, Batz, will give it a 30 bottle work out the next couple of days. Quality seems excellent, a really thick and sturdy washer, has even 316 imprinted. It won't bend or break that's for sure. Can't wait to free up all these kegs with a few leftover liters standing around.

I have had one of these for about 2 months now, must get around to hooking it up. Rather slack!

Looking forward to getting it up and running.

Received my washer in the mail today. Haven't filled any bottles yet, but it seems to work perfectly with some of the bottles I tried. Pilsner Urquell bottles don't seem to work, due to their differently shaped neck, but i can live with that. All 'standard' neck bottles should be fine.

Many many thanks, Batz, will give it a 30 bottle work out the next couple of days. Quality seems excellent, a really thick and sturdy washer, has even 316 imprinted. It won't bend or break that's for sure. Can't wait to free up all these kegs with a few leftover liters standing around.

Glad it works for you Florian, I'll knock you out a Pilsner Urquell one as well if you like but you may owe me a beer. :icon_chickcheers:

All others will be posted out Monday morning, that's providing I have your SAE buy tomorrow.
I've made these for beer bottles and they are not going to fit champagne bottles without a bit of filing. It sounds like I need to make up a mark #2 champagne bottles unit ?

Batz

All others will be posted out Monday morning, that's providing I have your SAE buy tomorrow

Batz

except mine, haven't posted you my SAE yet - in the post this afternoon though, I was waiting for the fresh batch of hops to arrive, it did yesterday.

How do members mount these on fridge doors when the threaded shank section is way too short?

How do members mount these on fridge doors when the threaded shank section is way too short?

I've mounted mine the other way round, with the long threaded section on the outside, with the 'lip' against the outside of the fridge door. The shank is not held in place in any way from the inside, but it holds just fine with the hole I put in, Had to force the shank through the hole, so it just sits there really tight.

This is the only way it worked for me. I think whoever designed the shank hasn't really thought the concept through to the end, unless i got something completely wrong. Or it's only meant to go through really thin walled fridges. you could always take part of the door insulation out, but I didn't want to go down that route as it also means that the filler sticks out really far from the fridge if you have the lip on the outside.

Hope that helps, mate.

Yep, similar for me. Shank on the outside of the kegerator, the locking nut on the inside of the collar. Holds OK, but a little movement left and right. Works for filling though....

Batz - SEA in the post today at lunch time.

Cheers

Nick

Yes please.

How was the Jerky?

I believe it's at home now punkin, I'll be there Saturday night so I'll get back to you on that one, it'll be interesting as I also make jerky.
The last couple of guys who PMed me and received no reply, just sit tight there, I think I can find a couple for you ;)

If it's at all possible I'll knock out a few that suit champagne bottles.

I believe it's at home now punkin, I'll be there Saturday night so I'll get back to you on that one, it'll be interesting as I also make jerky.
The last couple of guys who PMed me and received no reply, just sit tight there, I think I can find a couple for you ;)

If it's at all possible I'll knock out a few that suit champagne bottles.
Champagne bottles would be pretty cool... but whatever you can spare mate. Must send you a sticker or 2 when i get round to it.

Champagne bottles would be pretty cool... but whatever you can spare mate. Must send you a sticker or 2 when i get round to it.

I would love a few stickers, I'm happy to swap stickers with any of you brewers, if fact I really encourage this.

Just to kick this off, all you guys will have a Batz Brewery sticker included, now send me your sticker. :p

Batz

There were six envelopes here when I arrived home, all now loaded up with a bottle washer and put in the mail.

Batz

Oh...loved the jerky punkin :beerbang:

Got my washer today, thanks Batz. B)

Put me down for a champagne one when you do em.

So where is everyone buying these CPBF's atm?

Bourbon Girl want's one here for me for xmas and want's to know the best place to get it.

Thanks, Batz! Legend!

Got your bat signal on my fridge.

Glad it works for you Florian, I'll knock you out a Pilsner Urquell one as well if you like but you may owe me a beer. :icon_chickcheers:
Batz

I'd definately be up for a champagne one as well. Got the inlaws to collect their champagne bottles for me over the years, but haven't put them to use yet. I'll have a check how many of those Pilsener Urquell bottles I have, but from memory there are quite a few. still all in boxes from the last house move though.

Will sort you out with a few beers at the swap, and can also get you a FlyPA sticker (well, a laminated decal insert with some double sided sticky tape on the back).

Thanks Batz. Got the washer and sticker today. Much appreciated mate

Back