Font Mounted Counter Pressure Filler.

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do it winkle! They're a top piece if kit, no mess no fuss. Makes bottling a breeze.

Thanks for putting meningitis the list Batz... a package will be coming shortly.
:icon_cheers:

Is anyone actually using these on fonts?

I have a font with adapters where you push the tap in and then screw it on to secure it. I can pull taps off without having to disconnect them from the keg first. I also have a gas line going outside my bar, so in theory I could just attach this to any one of my font adapters and connect the gas up and away I go. But I don't think it's meant for the adapters I use?

QUOTE (argon @ Oct 26 2011, 09:33 AM)
Thanks for putting meningitis the list Batz... a package will be coming shortly.

iPhone autocorrect huh?
Holy shit that's a cracker!! meant to say Me on the list :lol: :lol:

I found some more washers today,with a bit of luck I can get a chance I'll make up a few more. If that happens I'll post here and a few others can get one, please don't PM me until I manage to make more up.
Only too happy to help fellow brewers out if I can.

Batz

I found some more washers today,with a bit of luck I can get a chance I'll make up a few more. If that happens I'll post here and a few others can get one, please don't PM me until I manage to make more up.
Only too happy to help fellow brewers out if I can.

Batz

Your a champ Batz and we love ya for it!

+1

Always did have a thing for beards ;)

Your a champ Batz and we love ya for it!

I've always helped out fellow brewers as much as I can, some much more than others and I find the majority appreciate it. There are a very small number who will just use you up and then shit on you when they have had what they need but the worlds made up of all sorts hey ?
Heaps of you guys have helped me out with other stuff before.

Too bloody slow! Oh well, will have to find some time at work to make a couple of these... Any ideas on dimensions Jeff?

Cheers

OK Nick I've made up a few more so your in, there's a few other if anyone else wants one as well.

Batz

I'd love to take one if I may batz. Will PM you, hopefully you have one left.

Legend Batz... Will pm you

PM Sent......... :icon_cheers:

Keep one 4 me Batz, I'm buying one of these once I've managed to put the ground work in ie.
"I told you ages ago that I was buying ...." etc

Hi Batz, I would love one of these too if it's not too much hassle.
Let me know how to fix you up for postage etc please mate, thanks again...

:icon_vomit:

Everyone who has PMed me should have received a reply with my addy.

If you haven't let me know, I'm only answering PM's not posts to the thread so if you have only posted a request please send a PM

Almost all gone, and that's around 20 of the f#ckers

Batz

Latest posts

Back