First World Problems Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These virgins bath in warmed highland goats milk imported from Tibet and scrub using the finest soft sponges from Peru. They then rinse in the purest french mineral water that has been infussed with rose petals from the garden of the Palace of Versailles. They are then gently dried with the finest Egytpian cotton

So it does add no flavour to the truffles. Though if you get a DVD if this 'cleansing' process though it could be worth it :D

They taste far superior to those that are done by young single mums covered in tatto's and smelling of VB and winnie reds,,,,

The lolly jar in my section at work is full of individually wrapped Kool Fruits - but the action of sliding over to the jar on my chair creates a static charge and causes the wrappers to get stuck to my fingers when I try to put them in the bin. I just went to drop on in the bin, but my hand got too close and 2 wrappers actually jumped out of the bin and onto my hand instead.

Ahaha.

Finally! Someone gets it!

The lolly jar in my section at work is full of individually wrapped Kool Fruits - but the action of sliding over to the jar on my chair creates a static charge and causes the wrappers to get stuck to my fingers when I try to put them in the bin. I just went to drop on in the bin, but my hand got too close and 2 wrappers actually jumped out of the bin and onto my hand instead.
Head to repco or auto one and get one of those anti-static straps. That should sort it.
Get some Yosemite Sam "BACK OFF" mudflaps while you're at it.

New paper towel dispensers throughout the office, (kitchen, kitchenette & bathrooms) to fit the new paper towels we're getting.

The paper still rips cos the dipshit cleaners manage to sqeeze 20,000 reams in at once.

I really hate it when the paper rips.
:angry:

Sounds like you've got the same cleaners as me :lol:
You'd think after seeing the confetti storm underneath the dispenser day after day after day they might figure out they have to put less in.

Sounds like you've got the same cleaners as me :lol:
You'd think after seeing the confetti storm underneath the dispenser day after day after day they might figure out they have to put less in.
And they keep putting the rubbish bin right underneath the nearby hot air dryer, which is on a sensitive sensor, so as you're putting the above-mentioned scraps of paper in the bin, this thing kicks in and blows damp used papery confetti all over the place!
It's a fantastic source of entertainment when it happens to someone else...

Takeaway containers don't hold up to the usual force applied to a fork.
Got french dressing all over my desk. <_<

If it is he shouldn't be applying "usual force" to his "fork" at work.

It's all good. there's a lot of shrubbery at my side of the office.

It's all good. there's a lot of shrubbery at my side of the office.

Ni ni ni ni ni
Glen W - is this what you are on about?
Knights_who_say_Ni.jpg tumblr_ln3q9m6AQY1qzkrfxo1_500.jpg

Attachments

• the_knights_who_say_ni_postcard_p239827062570215306z8iat_400.jpg
    the_knights_who_say_ni_postcard_p239827062570215306z8iat_400.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 11
I just had to spend 1 hour waiting in the emergency room at the RBH after i tried to cut my finger off with a hacksaw...

Then just as the nurse goes to get my free tetanus shot after free Xrays and free sorting of the wound some fool OD'ing vomits on the floor and they all rush over to help him and i have to wait some more.

Free emergency medical help took the best part of 2 hours of my time FFS.

Luckily i can still pull the tap on my kegerator.

*actually the service i got was great but i thought really good free medical help was a 1st world problem
and there is something sexy about female nurses and doctors :)

Latest posts

Back