First World Problems Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got one in Kindy and one stay at home, so good chance it either came from there or our guests on the weekend.

I vehemently hate Telstra but we just spent 2 years in Boddington and never had a single issue, plus T Box speeds were superb. But they charged you for it. Changed back to Iinet as soon as we moved back to Perth. Just out of principle.

As much as I dont like Telstra, the fact remains that they have "THE BEST" network.. You just cant argue against it.

Spend 20yrs in the comms industry. Telstra have some very nice stuff in those buildings :icon_drool2:

They have the infrastructure and the backbone.Period

They also have the customers. Not just retail, but wholesale as well

Telstra dont give a shit if you get pissed off at them and have an internet/facebook rant.

E Bay bargain 64 Gb USB 2.0 memory stick from somewhere overseas probably China or Hong Kong free shipping $10.69. Got confirmation of shipping today. Estimated delivery date 10th June to 23rd June :beerbang:

que song "On a slow boat from China"

Signs of old age when you cannot read the writing on cans and food packaging cooking instructions and also the little manuals that come with electrical goods without glasses and in some cases need a magnifier and glasses together.

Tropical_Brews said:
Signs of old age when you cannot read the writing on cans and food packaging cooking instructions and also the little manuals that come with electrical goods without glasses and in some cases need a magnifier and glasses together.
I am not that old and still have trouble reading that ultra small print

Tropical_Brews said:
E Bay bargain 64 Gb USB 2.0 memory stick from somewhere overseas probably China or Hong Kong free shipping $10.69. Got confirmation of shipping today. Estimated delivery date 10th June to 23rd June :beerbang:

Tropical_Brews said:

Linky please ?.

Tropical_Brews said:
Why do trainers even expensive ones fall apart after only a few months of normal wear.?
Same goes for work boots $150-$200 a pair only last 6 months cheapys only 2 months.

You'd get along well with Kristy Wheeler..

I can't drive glad wrap any more. I just pitched a cube of pale ale and bugger me I went through even more than normal, it's like I got the left handers pack or something I just can't drive it. Probably designed to make you use more by some smarmy marketing type...

What a load of crappola!

I salary sacrifice 9% of my pretax wage to superannuation. This is a good deal mind you. Yesterday I wanted to vary it to save some $ fast for some renovations, then go back to 9% in 5 or 6 months.
They want me to declare financial hardship, fill in forms stating my wifes income, my kids age, school fees, bills to pay, credit card statements etc. If I dont want to declare financial hardship, I have to wait until the next time I can elect to vary it (November I think, then they will change it in April - wtf?)
To up my contribution, I can fill in a form, no questions and it will be done next pay day.
I dont want money out - just vary what I give them... :angry2:

First world problem

When I drink sometimes a drop of beer falls off of moustache and lands on the crotch of my pants making it look like a drop of piss

"I swear it's beer!"

Haha

Don't go near any dogs! A guy on Bondie Rescue got 100 stitches repairing his wanger when a mates dog had a chomp :blink: . It wasn't beer related but a lot of pooches like the grog so it'd be best to play it safe :lol:

Yesterday Cole's had the normal sized boxes of Kleenex for $2.50, and the large ones on sale for $2.50. But in the large ones the last 40 or so Kleenexes always fall to the bottom, so you have to root around in the box to get one out. What am I to do!?!?!?? Bargain or utility? The pain and shame of it!

First world problem

One of the major theme parks on the gold coast let one of their url's lapse.
Has a shitload of backlinks etc.
Now what shall i do with it B)

Most of them could be used as pron sites.

Wet n wild, dream world, movie world.

Even sea world if people are in to that..

Mardoo said:
Yesterday Cole's had the normal sized boxes of Kleenex for $2.50, and the large ones on sale for $2.50. But in the large ones the last 40 or so Kleenexes always fall to the bottom, so you have to root around in the box to get one out. What am I to do!?!?!?? Bargain or utility? The pain and shame of it!
That's a huge pain, especially when you're just about to finish and don't want to make a mess everywhere

Back