First World Problems Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd challenge you to a side by side crust, my paper and your stone.

;)

Waiting foe the nxt season or ep of ypur fav tv series. Or the seeming decrease of T&A in GOT S3

Having to endure people talk about television on the thing you use to avoid television in the first place.

Looks like my NRV is faulty - seems to have a leak. Whole cyinder of CO2 gone... :angry:

Cheap refill place (Shelby Safety - he fills my 6kg bottle for a dozen Carlton Draught cans) is only open Mon to Frid business hours - no day off planned for a while. :(

Drinking the last few bottles in stock - I am getting to the point of no beer soon until I can gas up the keg.

Half a slab of carlton is $20. Bunnings is about the same price for an 8.5kg bottle

I hope you don't often confuse CO2 with LPG, otherwise I won't be drinking your beers next time we catch up ;)

WarmBeer said:
I hope you don't often confuse CO2 with LPG, otherwise I won't be drinking your beers next time we catch up ;)
yeah my bad. I saw gas and thought lpg. It would get u prty fkd up though.

You're all missing the point of this TRAGEDY..

I am almost at the point of NO BEER.

Why doesn'tanyone care.....

Darling wife has reorganized all the drawers in our kitchen, had to open THREE drawers to find a bowl to eat my cereal out of this morning. Not looking forward to the next few weeks of random cupboard and draw opening to find what I want.

Because it apparently needed to be done and was of the utmost importance.

Bridges said:
Darling wife has reorganized all the drawers in our kitchen, had to open THREE drawers to find a bowl to eat my cereal out of this morning. Not looking forward to the next few weeks of random cupboard and draw opening to find what I want.

I do that every morning looking for my socks.

They're always in the same drawer, just takes me three goes to get the right one every day.

Always three goes to get a phone charger or usb in too.

Next time just tip the milk straight into the box and eat it with your hands. Be sure to mumble and complain while you spit your cornflakes all over the floor as you eat.

Had a voucher for 1000 bonus flyby points if I bought a kwikgas swap from a Coles Express servo.
Took the empty up there, checked the price - $38. Holy macaroni that's a lot.

I then had to drive around the block and deal with the halfwits in the bunnings carpark for a $22 bottle.
Yep, I know... FWP.

petesbrew said:
Had a voucher for 1000 bonus flyby points if I bought a kwikgas swap from a Coles Express servo.
Took the empty up there, checked the price - $38. Holy macaroni that's a lot.

I then had to drive around the block and deal with the halfwits in the bunnings carpark for a $22 bottle.
Yep, I know... FWP.
Had the same here. They are the exact same thing as the ones at kleenheat (not halfwits like bunnings and very efficent so i pay a buck extra) that I get for $23. So I thought can't be to much more. Nearly fell over when I saw the price. Got straight back in the car and said it could wait till Monday.

Latest posts

Back