First World Problems Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I get 18kg bottles for $40. I negotiated with my local gas company.

Ducatiboy stu said:
1000 flyby points wouldnt even buy an empty box of matches
Is that some kind of riddle, like the sound of one hand clapping?

Supagas, about $28 for a 9kg bottle home delivered. It's a little more expensive, but I put an empty bottle on the doorstep in the morning and have a full one when I get home.

i have a hole in my sock.....annoying as my toe keeps poking thru it

Deebo said:
Thats nothing.. I forgot I had a leftover homemade hamburger in the fridge from dinner last night and took shitty macaroni and cheese to work..
I love that shitty macaroni and cheese. I think it's got all the chemicals that Dave listed, that's why it's so good.

I have one room in my house that holds a steady 18-19 degrees, I had a thought the other day that this one room that holds a steady 18-19 degrees would be perfect to ferment some pale ales at ambiant temps, I was right, the yeast are having a field day.

Now, I realise that does not sound like a problem, the thing is though...

That one room that holds a steady 18-19 degrees is my ******* bedroom and the airlock is ******* noisy when I am trying to get to sleep, the ******* thing kept me up for 2 ******* hours last night which completely ruined my sleep schedule and lead to an even shittier Monday than normal.

Donske said:
I have one room in my house that holds a steady 18-19 degrees, I had a thought the other day that this one room that holds a steady 18-19 degrees would be perfect to ferment some pale ales at ambiant temps, I was right, the yeast are having a field day.

Now, I realise that does not sound like a problem, the thing is though...

That one room that holds a steady 18-19 degrees is my ******* bedroom and the airlock is ******* noisy when I am trying to get to sleep, the ******* thing kept me up for 2 ******* hours last night which completely ruined my sleep schedule and lead to an even shittier Monday than normal.
Gladwrap.

And if you have ever watched Bad Boy Bubby you will fully understand the gladwrap concept

I have a nasal infection and am on antibiotics. Here's the kicker... I'm holidaying in Belgium. Can't taste a flipping thing.

Whoops.

Btw, my airlock isn't bubbling. Yeast went through it like a rocket and volcanoed all day yesterday.

Donske said:
I have one room in my house that holds a steady 18-19 degrees, I had a thought the other day that this one room that holds a steady 18-19 degrees would be perfect to ferment some pale ales at ambiant temps, I was right, the yeast are having a field day. Now, I realise that does not sound like a problem, the thing is though... That one room that holds a steady 18-19 degrees is my ******* bedroom and the airlock is ******* noisy when I am trying to get to sleep, the ******* thing kept me up for 2 ******* hours last night which completely ruined my sleep schedule and lead to an even shittier Monday than normal.
Now that mine is dpi g the same. FU blooping airlock.
It's loud.

The fun threads aren't fun anymore.

bum said:
The fun threads aren't fun anymore.
Cheer up buckaroo, here, listen to this.
The other day I was having a nice chat with my 95 year old nan on the work phone and accidently referred to my cousin as a funny ****. I think I saved it with a quick cough and rapid subject change.
Not really a first world problem so much as a self censorship issue.

I was however using a new Cisco Systems phone supplied as part of the NBN rollout, so it kind of was.

Feel better?

I lolled irl.

Legit.

Don't you just hate it when you have to get two pairs of glasses to read the cooking instructions on the back of supermarket food.

Latest posts

Back