First World Problems Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WarmBeer said:
Maybe you need to re-hydrate it first?
Wlp005 aka ringwood?!

Heh, I made a starter, couldn't hear the effin thing the first night because the yeast volcano pushed the airlock water out :p

GrumpyPaul said:
Is the dog eating your testicle a first world problem?

Dog eats paralysed man's testicle while he sleeps
When it's your testicle it's a problem.

When it's somebody else's testicle, it's comedy gold.

shit, just posted this in the off topic thread. Must have the same email circle.

How's this for FWP?

I have to wait to drink my case swap beers because of overseas holidays...

PEBCAK everywhere for me, maybe it's the beer talking but the erudite, witty, clever posts that are in my head seem to be nonsensical drivel when I or any one else tries to read them later.

A poor connection between the gas line and the disconnect means that what was yesterday a good bottle of gas is now useless.

The inconvenience of having to get the bottle refilled I can deal with. Having to buy beer from my off licence, which stocks only megaswill, really hurts.

Fark.

My usual polling place isn't polling this election so instead of walking I have to drive.

Voting sober is going to be strange.

So not 'polling' locally anymore. driving to a new 'polling' venue. i hear you.. :p

She's going away for work next week.

What else am I supposed to do?

Been spending so much time brewing and worrying about my brew lately. It's all come back in proportion for me though.

I walked past the missus, she was watching some singing and dancing shit she had recorded...

i was worrying about my efficiency when it caught my ear that i had bigger things to worry about.

Now all i'm worried about is if my rap's wack.

I don't even know how wack my rap should be? And if it should be a restrained wack or an exuberant wack...And then again, how rap should my wack be?

Maybe i should start a thread on it?

SoManyThingsToWorryAboutPunkin

Relax. There is absolutely no doubt in my mind that the wackness of your rap is so great that it cannot even be quantified.

No can do, I'm afraid.

Even your wackness is wack.

See there you go. I wouldn't know where to start to assess it, but you have it all nailed.

That's because I am ill.

[EDIT: And you are wack]

bum said:
That's because I am ill.

[EDIT: And you are wack]
missing part of that sentence? Ill-mannered? Ill-behaved? Ill-adjusted?

Latest posts

Back