First Time Use Of A Wyeast Smack Pack

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glad to hear fermentation has started.

You can always check to see if gravity has dropped also if in doubt of it kicking off!

Hope you made a claim!

Well, I could "claim" a lot of things...

...like they claimed to have attempted delivery and left a calling card, except of course there was no actual card left...

Or that the courier never even bothered to come to my place, just to the end of the street, then rang me and asked me to come down and get the parcel from him...

Note that none of this reflects badly on Craftbrewer, who were always great to deal with and shipped as soon as I paid. It's just that Fastway is not necessarily the fastest way, as they are basically all independent frachisees with little control from any central office. Your local guy might be great, but others might not be so good. Apparently they don't have a great reputation in the transport industry because of this.

Anyway, forget about "Slow-way". It arrived in the end. BUT, next time I'd just use Australia Post. ;)

Glad to hear fermentation has started.

You can always check to see if gravity has dropped also if in doubt of it kicking off!

Yeah... the airlock venting smells like I just sliced open a green apple right now. Delicious.

Earlier I smelt it blowing off dry hop aroma (Nelson Sauvin and Summer Saaz).

Anyway, forget about "Slow-way". It arrived in the end. BUT, next time I'd just use Australia Post. ;)

Australia post has delivered packages from craftbrewer quicker than fastaway.

Latest posts

Back