First Full Ag Advice Please :)

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh and I know PP will be quite disappointed with me for abandoning the BIAB/single vessel idea, but hey...a mash tun at the right price is a mash tun "at the right price" :D

PZ.

Dear Prodigal Son,

Ah! You can lead a horse to water.... A big BIAB versus Batch taste test is coming up Saturday week.

And here I was Finger, expecting that when you went to a 23 litre batch that it would be done in the bag. We nursed you through the hard times, discovered your dodgy thermometer, put in a lot of time and here you are abandoning us...

Sometimes I wonder if it's all worthwhile. When I was young, we had loyalty and committment...

I was hoping your love of gadgetry would lead to some breakthroughs in the BIAB field but now you've left us, I suppose someone else will get all the credit that was awaiting you. Alas...

Just taking the piss old son!

I'm not writing too much serious stuff tonight but I seriously was hoping that you would become a bit of a gadget man for BIAB.

Once you've finished your brewing travels, you can always come back to your roots (wink)

LOL
Pat

Nice work there Gary

Thanks for that

No probs Sparky.

Just pm me if you've got any specific questions I didn't cover on my site. Now the brew rig is almost complete I'll have more time to update stuff on my web site. I want to add a pile of info and data on the performance characteristics of my electric system so that others can make more informed decisions rather than just guessing how well, or poorly, an electric system works. I really want to include cost comparisons as well, which in the current climate of climbing gas prices, could become important to some brewers.

The three ag batches done on this system all worked out well. The numbers I hit were only 2 or 3 points out so I'm pretty pleased with the results so far.

gary.

Oh and I know PP will be quite disappointed with me for abandoning the BIAB/single vessel idea, but hey...a mash tun at the right price is a mash tun "at the right price" :D

PZ.

Dear Prodigal Son,

Ah! You can lead a horse to water.... A big BIAB versus Batch taste test is coming up Saturday week.

And here I was Finger, expecting that when you went to a 23 litre batch that it would be done in the bag. We nursed you through the hard times, discovered your dodgy thermometer, put in a lot of time and here you are abandoning us...

Sometimes I wonder if it's all worthwhile. When I was young, we had loyalty and committment...

I was hoping your love of gadgetry would lead to some breakthroughs in the BIAB field but now you've left us, I suppose someone else will get all the credit that was awaiting you. Alas...

Just taking the piss old son!

I'm not writing too much serious stuff tonight but I seriously was hoping that you would become a bit of a gadget man for BIAB.

Once you've finished your brewing travels, you can always come back to your roots (wink)

LOL
Pat

:lol:

Don't worry Pat, I've got voile (sp?) at home ;)

PZ.

Latest posts

Back