First Craftbrewer Order Made - Am I A Real Brewer Now?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GrumpyPaul

Reaction score
Today I placed my first order with Craftbrewer so this weekend I can step up and start playing with steeping grain and using Hops....

Haha - I feel like I just stepped into the foyer of the exclusive part of a club.....

So what if it's not big news.....the missus doesnt care so I thought I would post on here where I have no doubt this small step will be appreciated.

Women do not understand sex, so do not think that they will understand beer making......

It may be a "small step" as you say, but its implications are far reaching... It is an awesome ride from here on in... Good luck!

grats mate the difference to your beer with this small step will be massive

:icon_drunk:

Today I placed my first order with Craftbrewer so this weekend I can step up and start playing with steeping grain and using Hops....

Haha - I feel like I just stepped into the foyer of the exclusive part of a club.....

So what if it's not big news.....the missus doesnt care so I thought I would post on here where I have no doubt this small step will be appreciated.

Great work, and while it probably is a small step in the whole spectrum of brewing it is a large step as it gets you on the road to much better beer. I started using spec grains, hops and better yeast from Craftbrewer around the same time I started to use Beersmith as a tool to actually consider what I was brewing (rather than just haphazardly adding a kits, malt and hop teabags) and saw a huge improvement in my beers.

congrats on your small step, however you are on the slippery slope to the dark side.

Where on earth do you get Chinese hops?
I heard about Martian ones from the guy that got out of Roswell but Chinese?!?!
You're not a real CRAFT Brewer unless you can make good beer from Chinese hops :ph34r:

Latest posts

Back