First And Current Ag Set Up

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mattyoz

Reaction score
Again i thought i'd finally post something in here about my current set up instead of stealing ideas and givign nothing back, thought i'd get involved

my set up aint much at the moment, until i get back from holidays and i'm "investing" some money into my beer making, only had a couple goes at the extracts till i got bored and went straight into all ag, started with 1 50l pot for hlt and then used it for boil kettle and an esky as a mush tun, now have a 2nd keg brought legally lol, mongolian burner which was probably a bit of overkill but i knew no better at the time, so here it is

brewery.jpg

brewery1.jpg

brewery2.jpg

don't worry the drawers aren't usually there and i pull everything out from the walls these days, i have the immersion chiller in the keg

once i get back from holidays a proper brew stand is on the cards, 3v, pump (maybe 2), quick disconnects, all the things that cost a bucketload, but hey what the other half don't know won't hurt her will it

:icon_offtopic: I had to look up were Tapping was, I had no idea I drive past it on my way into Perth. Thought that area was a part of Joondalup.

Good to see you getting into beer as a hobby Matt, It is a long journey to satisfaction but one worth taking.

Drew

:icon_offtopic: I had to look up were Tapping was, I had no idea I drive past it on my way into Perth. Thought that area was a part of Joondalup.

Good to see you getting into beer as a hobby Matt, It is a long journey to satisfaction but one worth taking.

Drew

well i guess it's in the "city of joondalup" close!

on another note, joondalup used to be classed as south of geraldton

but hey what the other half don't know won't hurt her will it

Dont leave ahb open on the pc and she wont know a thing ;) . Welcome to an obsession that has insanely tasty benefits.

my recent and proudest achievement of the system

a robust porter

porter.jpg

Dont leave ahb open on the pc and she wont know a thing ;) . Welcome to an obsession that has insanely tasty benefits.

just have to explain when a keg or some stainless steel turns up how i managed to get it for $5 including postage lol

Latest posts

Back