• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Firestone Plugs And Poppets

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sluggerdog

Beer In Here
Reaction score
Ok, I need to get rid of some keg equipment I have for sale, I thought I would offer this to you guys before I wack the stuff up on ebay.

I have 8 used firestone plugs (already have used poppets) and 12 NEW firestone poppets. I ordered these from brewers discount but then finding out I actually needed Tayor type's instead of these original firestone plugs.

SO.. I'm looking to get $12.50 each for the plugs and $3.50 each for the poppets..

If your interested in some or all let me know otherwise I will wack these onto ebay.

I'll wait until this weekend the 17th of December before i place them on ebay.

THE plugs have new o-rings

Cheers

P.S: Anyone know where I can get 6 secondhand Tayor type plugs? AND 3 racetrack lids ?

firestone_plugs.jpg

firestone_poppets.jpg

BD have heaps of racetrack lids.

They just aren't listed on the site.

Email Terry...he'll eventually get back to you :ph34r:

PZ.

Fingerlickin_B said:
BD have heaps of racetrack lids.

They just aren't listed on the site.

Email Terry...he'll eventually get back to you :ph34r:

PZ.
[post="97597"][/post]​

Thanks Mate, the original order I noted I wanted racetrack lids but he sent the normal ones anyway so I'd rather get them in AUS rather then be stuffed around by BD again.

Hello Sluggerdog,

I'd like to take 6 poppets & 2 plugs off your hands please.

PM me your details ,

Regards,
Phil

sluggerdog said:
P.S: Anyone know where I can get 6 secondhand Tayor type plugs? AND 3 racetrack lids ?

Have you tried QHB at Underwood?

cheers Ross

Ross said:
sluggerdog said:

Have you tried QHB at Underwood?

cheers Ross
[post="97620"][/post]​

No I haven't but I will.. Thanks

Latest posts

Back