• We have implemented the ability to gift someone a Supporting Membership now! When you access the Upgrade page there is now a 'Gift' button. Once you click that you can enter a username to gift an account Upgrade to. Great way to help support this forum plus give some kudos to anyone who has helped you.

Farewell to Tassie

Aussie Home Brewer

Help Support Aussie Home Brewer:

TasChris

Lurking
Reaction score
Its with a heavy heart that I have to hand in my Tasmanian passport as I am moving to the mainland for work.
I'm relocating to South Western Victoria so I should be well acclimatised to the weather.

I am happy to see that Tas is finally getting more organised with brew clubs etc and brew comps and the number of all grain brewers is climbing through the roof.

I have booked in for the necessary surgery and will also have to consider whether I need to come up with a new user name.

All the best
TasVicChris

DU99

Reaction score
if your around the colac area..Barwon Home Brewing for your supply's

Midnight Brew

Reaction score
Wish you the best for your move to Victoria mate. If you're all settled in and want to venture to the eastern suburbs for a day the VIC July Swap is on Saturday 19th July. There'll be plenty of beer and good company.

dago001

Move Along - Nuthin To See Here
Reaction score
Good luck for the future buddy. Let me know where you are over there, and maybe we can catch up. We do a few trips ti Vic every year.
You can keep your head as well, enough ugly buggers down here without transplanting yours.
Cheers and Best Wishes
LagerBomb

Latest posts