Adelaide Brewers

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

homekegger1

Reaction score
Just thought I might say a quick thank you to all the Adelaide brewers here on the forum. Well those I have met and enjoyed a beer with anyway. :excl: It has come to that time where I have to move on and take up my job else where.

So to all those that have put up with my drunkenness, my babblings and well me in general, THANKS.

I leave Adelaide with a heavy heart for the friends I have made and the memories I have. This is by far the hardest move I have had to make. So it is a credit to the brew scene in Adelaide for making me feel welcome and for being so strong.

I hope the boys in WA can make me feel as welcome as you guys here in SA have. However I feel they all may be taller than our short friends here and will be less rivalry with only the one club that I can find.

I have had a lot of laughs and a lot of bloody good times here. So i guess I can only say thanks to Ken, Ben, Andy, Wayne, Mark, Lunny, Alan, Steve, Kingy, Ray(RIP old friend), Mark, Ryan, Bill, Jayse, Butters, Muckey, Adam, Ben H, Big H, P&C, Jeff, Rusty, Himzo, Phillip, The boys from Brewboys, The Girls from the Wheatie(God bless them for the great imports and the farewell gift) The many many pubs in Adelaide and the many micro's in the area as well. I have been spoilt for choice, but I have appreciated every minute of it. If I have missed you on my list, I am sorry, I wish to thank you too.

I hope in the future I can make an excuse to drop by Adelaide to visit and reminisce, but until then THANKS FOR F@#$%KEN everything, I have had a blast and it was with your help.

Cheers and Beers

HK
Always brewing

I hope the move works out for you. Drop us a line next time your back in Adelaide. Good having Beers with you. :icon_cheers:

Farewell HK! Have a safe trip over to the west, it's not the worst place you could end up in! Plenty of micros around the area (I assume you're in Perth/Freo?). I have a strange feeling you'd get along with PP like a house on fire :)

Just thought I might say a quick thank you to all the Adelaide brewers here on the forum. Well those I have met and enjoyed a beer with anyway. :excl: It has come to that time where I have to move on and take up my job else where.

So to all those that have put up with my drunkenness, my babblings and well me in general, THANKS.

I leave Adelaide with a heavy heart for the friends I have made and the memories I have. This is by far the hardest move I have had to make. So it is a credit to the brew scene in Adelaide for making me feel welcome and for being so strong.

I hope the boys in WA can make me feel as welcome as you guys here in SA have. However I feel they all may be taller than our short friends here and will be less rivalry with only the one club that I can find.

I have had a lot of laughs and a lot of bloody good times here. So i guess I can only say thanks to Ken, Ben, Andy, Wayne, Mark, Lunny, Alan, Steve, Kingy, Ray(RIP old friend), Mark, Ryan, Bill, Jayse, Butters, Muckey, Adam, Ben H, Big H, P&C, Jeff, Rusty, Himzo, Phillip, The boys from Brewboys, The Girls from the Wheatie(God bless them for the great imports and the farewell gift) The many many pubs in Adelaide and the many micro's in the area as well. I have been spoilt for choice, but I have appreciated every minute of it. If I have missed you on my list, I am sorry, I wish to thank you too.

I hope in the future I can make an excuse to drop by Adelaide to visit and reminisce, but until then THANKS FOR F@#$%KEN everything, I have had a blast and it was with your help.

Cheers and Beers

HK
Always brewing

It be a long dry road across that Nullarbor you may decide to do an arse about face and head straight back. If you do make it have a beer with Pat for me. He knows lots about silicone hoses :lol: :ph34r:

BYB

Here's wishing you all the very best to you and yours HK, from me and mine.

Will raise a glass for you mate.

:icon_cheers:

K

all the best with the move mate no doubt you'll show the WA crowd a thing or 2

hope you're well stocked for the drive :lol:

Seeya mate remember to keep in touch sad to see ya go.

KHB

Take it easy Homekegger, untill next time.

Cheers
Jayse

Echoing the best wishes above, havea safe trip to WA, I am sure they will look after you!

All the best!

Cheers :icon_cheers:

Latest posts

Back