• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Everything must go

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ross said:
If someone in Brisbane wanting to get into All-grain doesn't grab this lot for $500 delivered, they must have rocks in their head - Fantastic buy!!!
I read that as $500 worth of the stuff and he'd deliver it to Brisbane, not $500 for the lot, that's insane! (although it would be very Christian of him).

Its very Christy of him -_- .
A realy good rig, from memory the HLT can be filled at a sensible height then whinched up to gravity operating level. HX and pump as well. Crap, I should have put in a bid now I think about it.
Keep the grain and get some chooks Henno, if no one wants the hops I could use them for lambics etc (let me know ;) ).

See you at Agnes when it warms up mate.

Ok guys, treefiddy has it sussed. I probably didn't explain myself very well. I meant if I have $500 worth of committed sales I'd throw them and the rest on the trailer and come down.

The update is Kev in Bundy is interested in the taps but I'd prefer to sell the whole kegerator with 3 cellis , 1 micromatic, home made collar, v.g. condition westinghouse freezer, stir fans, hozes and connectors, 2 semi working regulators, temp controller in waterproof Arlec box for $500

$550 with gas bottle.

Again I'm really sorry for any confusion earlier in my 'going off half cocked' post.

I'm also sorry I didn't offer it to you Winkle, I hadn't completely committed to giving up brewing when you were up (and Christy only moved in recently)

winkle said:
Its very Christy of him -_- .
A realy good rig, from memory the HLT can be filled at a sensible height then whinched up to gravity operating level. HX and pump as well. Crap, I should have put in a bid now I think about it.
Keep the grain and get some chooks Henno, if no one wants the hops I could use them for lambics etc (let me know ;) ).

See you at Agnes when it warms up mate.
I haven't used the winch since the pump came along, it is an old boat winch but the mechanism that makes the HLT go up and down is fine if you want to do the gravity thing or just for lowering for cleaning etc. The other thing is it has the nasa burner under the cut and shut kettle attached to the big Rambo regulator. I'm sure somebody would brew with the grain, especially the specialty ones. The 2 kilos of POR aint that old and is still vacuumed as are a lot of the unopened other ones.

DSC04483 (1024x768).jpg

I really like my MT. I found the FB got bits of grain stuck in the holes so modified it with a sheet of stainless mesh. This is bolted down by a stainless ring I made by cutting up a keg, extravagant but I had a spare lying around. It works really well and you can see from the photo that it drains out the bottom.

fb1.JPGfb2.JPGmybottom2.JPG

This is my invention for when the nasa started burning hoses.
DSC04661 (1024x768).jpg

This is something that I always wanted to turn into a grain mill motor. It's got the low speed 240 motor (needs a start capacitor) but I love the gears and ability to adjust the speed with the belts. I think there's been threads on them before.

$50

DSC03468 (1024x768).jpg

Latest posts

Back